Good Morning Guys and Gals.

I recently purchased a black and white 2012 Nautic Star 210 Coastal. The boat had numerous stickers and decals that I removed. Overall, the boat had what appeared to be mild oxidation, black still dark but with mild chalky appearance, overall no reflections found on boats, and the area behind decals very noticeable after being removed. After watching the autogeek boat detailing video on YouTube, I decided to go with Maguire's Flagship Premium Cleaner Wax, as it had a little more polishing capability than their other cleaner wax. I used a light green polishing pad on my PC and did half the boat. It did an ok job with removing noticeable oxidation on the black and white with a noticeable reflection now visible, however still not mirror-like. Lastly, while it is improved, the area where the decals were is still noticeable and for this reason I believe I need to go to the next level of cutting/polishing.

I am looking for suggestions of any brand of polish/compound and corresponding CCS pad. Additionally, any suggestions on additional products to follow cutting since I am no longer using an all-in-one product like a cleaner wax i.e finishing sealers or waxes. I also have areas of fiber glass that seem to a rust like substance near metal that is not coming off with amazing roll-off(not impressed with this product).

V/R,
Anthony