Since there seemed to be guys enjoying the bringing of slalom boats back to life I thought I would post these few. This was not as old as the others but still was in rough shape. Think it was a 2003. Didnt take before pics. Getting pics are always something that escapes me. I am usually in a rush. I have bunches of before with no after and visa versa. In the former I have had customers give me permision to come by water and take the boat of lift to get shots. (We all leave keys in boat around here) Anyway, this is I believe a custon layup ordered boat that unbelievably must never have been waxed. It was bought by a guy up bere on an auction from florida and he was shocked when he took deliver. I did get to use it for a weekend. Sorry about missing the florida oxidation damage but for the ski boat enthusiasts we obviously have here, I thought I would share.

Hope pics show. This is a beauitiful layup. All lines between gel colors were super sharp and clean. Once the oxidation was off it was just pretty. I would not want to repair or respray this. What you can do working in a mold is so much harder doing it from the outside.