autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is this thing on? BlackFire still viable?

Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    However, if anyone has a full line product they would recommend as a replacement I am open to suggestions.
    I thought someone else would chime in. I'll give the usual caveat that in most lines, not every product is a winner or "the best", so that's perhaps the Holy Grail is finding one line that will do it all, but Gyeon seems to have a very full line that most people seem to like.

Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    I can't stand the thought of trying to do research on Facebook groups, and Discord is how I used to communicate with my World of Warcraft guild--when did it become a replacement for forums?
    Don't forget YouTube, most of us who are still around forums don't in any way consider those social media platforms to be an adequate replacement for forums, but it is what it is.

2. Likes chilly liked this post
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Wonderful gays boys from your city

Beauteous gays from your city Appolonian gays boys

Post Thanks / Like

Wow

Getting out of hand here

Is this thing on? BlackFire still viable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy View Post
    Not at all, I just wasn't sure--and didn't want anyone else to get the idea I was suggesting we mix our own sealants, just trying to point out that anybody who is making/formulating/blending detailing products, is making them from base materials supplied by someone else, that in most cases they all have access to, and access to the application chemists at those companies that supply the base materials, which went to your point of all these products having more similarities than differences.
    And just because someone has a degree in chemistry doesn't mean that they are creating base polymers and additives from scratch.

6. Likes chilly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Blackfire? I think they began to fade when re-labeled everything and started to aim at a more pro detailer customer base needing large quantities of products. It seemed their focus on their really unique waxes and sealants fell out of favor. One thing that did improve in a big was was their polishes. They are still quite good, but I've moved on to other brands at this point. They lost me for quite a while when their polishes were only available in a 32 oz bottle. I do have a bottle of their floormat cleaner/dressing, but it isn't anything special and I doubt I'll buy another.

Griots develops and manufactures all of their stuff in house still from a plant in Indiana.

I don't buy into the idea of going all-in on any one particular product line from one brand. I'll cherry pick the best from many of different manufacturers.
    Drop by to see the latest at The Car Geek Blog

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123