autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mike Phillips

Re: Packing up for the Autogeek Roadshow Class in Oconomowoc, Wisconsin - August 12th & 13th

***Update***

I have a PRODUCTION FLEX 3" Mini Polisher here at Autogeek but I have to send it back to FLEX before Yancy and I leave for Wisconsin.

I also have a PROTOTYPE FLEX 3" Mini Polisher and I will be bring it and at least one of the Makita PO5000C polishers for everyone to test out.

Here's the Makita PO5000C and the Prototype FLEX 3" Mini Polisher staged for packing for the Wisconsin Roadshow Detailing Class

And of course being at Lake Country we will have all the buffing pads needed to work with these two tools.

Mike Phillips

Re: Packing up for the Autogeek Roadshow Class in Oconomowoc, Wisconsin - August 12th & 13th

***Update***

Extension cords are ready to go....

Most people don't know what is required to hold a 5-Start Detailing Class. If it's going to be hands-on - then you're going to need power and a way to get the power to the tools. These are heavy duty 12 gauge 25' extension cords that we use here for our 3-day classes and also for our roadshow classes.

Ready for this -->

Mike Phillips

***More***

For the Sunday class on how to do high quality production detailing, you'll be using one of the most popular one-step cleaner/waxes

3D HD Speed

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

If I ever get a chance to attend a roadshow class your going to need a couple extra guzzlers just to mop up my puddle of drool.

Are there any plans to come up to the northeast, more specifically the Boston area?

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by LSwut View Post

If I ever get a chance to attend a roadshow class your going to need a couple extra guzzlers just to mop up my puddle of drool.
    Ha ha...

Quote Originally Posted by LSwut View Post

Are there any plans to come up to the northeast, more specifically the Boston area?

Happy to come to Boston. Happy to go anywhere we can fill a class. Your question about Boston was asked here early this morning, see post#5 and my reply in post #6

https://www.autogeekonline.net/forum...ml#post1511777

Mike Phillips

***More***

Every roadshow class just like every class here at Autogeek - the students get to use products from ALL categories of waxes and sealants including,

1. Cleaner/Waxes
    2. Show Car Waxes
    3. Synthetic Paint Sealants
    4. Ceramic Paint Coatings

For this class for the Ceramic Paint Coating the class will be using SONAX CC36 Ceramic Paint Coating

You can also see Mirka Abralon 3" Sanding Discs in the background - that's for headlight restoration.

Also pictures are the Autogeek 1-quart foam guns for Sunday when we go over high quality production detailing. For this we'll be

1. Chemically decontaminating paint
    2. Mechanically decontaminating paint
    3. Using Foam guns

All during the washing process

Mike Phillips

Here's the HighLine Meter Paint Thickness Gauge - 2nd Generation and the Defelsko PosiTest DFT Combo Electronic Paint Thickness Gauge getting packed and sent to Wisconsin for the class to learn how to use to measure paint thickness.

On Autogeek.com

HighLine Meter Paint Thickness Gauge - 2nd Generation

Defelsko PosiTest DFT Combo Electronic Paint Thickness Gauge

Post Thanks / Like

have a blast wish i was attending these students are in for the time of there life!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Phillips View Post
    ***More***

For the Sunday class on how to do high quality production detailing, you'll be using one of the most popular one-step cleaner/waxes

3D HD Speed

Love HD Speed - my favorite AIO - wonder why it's not offered in a gallon jug like other product lines?

Looking forward to participating in this class and meeting my fellow forum 'geeks'

David

Post Thanks / Like

How do I get some of the Autogeek stickers? I see those are for the wash and rinse buckets....

nevermind.. I found them

http://www.autogeek.net/autogeekgear1.html

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast