autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Foam cannon fitting for greenworks gpw2000 electric pressure washer

Quote Originally Posted by Paulyfe12 View Post
    never mind saw this one and got this instead, figured it would be better for my 2000 psi washer
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    I'm looking at purchasing this same foam cannon. Does the supplied fittings with this foam cannon fit the greenworks pressure washers? I haven't bought a pressure washer yet and have been looking at greenworks. I was looking at the unit with 1700 psi and 1.4 gpm or do you think the one with 2000 psi and 1.2 gpm would be better?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 11Silverado View Post
    I'm looking at purchasing this same foam cannon. Does the supplied fittings with this foam cannon fit the greenworks pressure washers? I haven't bought a pressure washer yet and have been looking at greenworks. I was looking at the unit with 1700 psi and 1.4 gpm or do you think the one with 2000 psi and 1.2 gpm would be better?
    Yes. The description, when you scroll down in the link, says that it also comes with the 1/4" male npt connector. That connector will screw into the foam cannon (use Teflon tape) and then you'll be able to quick-connect it to the end of your Greenworks wand. As mentioned in your other thread, the GW already ha the female quick-connect at the end.

I also have a Greenworks pressure washer and this exact foam cannon. Mine is the older 1.3 1500psi. It works well. I don't think you can go wrong with either one you're considering.
    - Lee

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for the response!

Post Thanks / Like

We'll I got good news and bad news, good news is the cannon works fine with the greenworks washer, comes with the correct connectors and everything and makes a ton of foam. Bad news I think my cannon came broken cause twisting the front doesn't adjust spray field, it's stuck on sniper mode

Post Thanks / Like

We'll I got good news and bad news, good news is the cannon works fine with the greenworks washer, comes with the correct connectors and everything and makes a ton of foam. Bad news I think my cannon came broken cause twisting the front doesn't adjust spray field, it's stuck on sniper mode
    On no!! When you look down the "barrel" while twisting it, do you see the little flat thingies open and close?
    - Lee

Post Thanks / Like

nope they actually twist with the barrel, can you take a shot of the flanges when they are in the "widespread" pattern? maybe I can manually move them to get it to that setting

Post Thanks / Like

nope they actually twist with the barrel, can you take a shot of the flanges when they are in the "widespread" pattern? maybe I can manually move them to get it to that setting
    I can, but I'm not sure if the little thingies are together or spread apart when I do a fan spray. Since it is raining here for the next few days, I won't have a chance to figure it out.

If you are currently getting a stream, I'd say put them in the opposite position of whatever they are now. They simply open and close like a puppet mouth. Perhaps once you start manually moving it (while twisting the barrel), they'll start working again.

Otherwise, return it and get another.

Let us know what happens! If you still need a video or pics in a few days, I'll get it done for you.
    - Lee

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12