autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 3M Sun Gun

Post Thanks / Like
    Man that light looks cool can't wait to see it in action Nica!

Post Thanks / Like
    Sweeeeeet Nica Thats some light Something like that wouldent be stupid to have...hmm. You are making me broke Have fun playing with your new light buddy
    Audi Allroad Quattro
    VW Jetta 4 TDI

Post Thanks / Like
    FMINUS - I got it for much cheaper then that, like $100 cheaper. I have been using the Brinkman and it works just fine it's just that this new light is more powerfull and shows all the imperfections...it's like having your own portable sun.

ZoranC and klumzypinoy - It's coming, I need more vehicles though

pirex - Hey bro, I don't think you need one of these lights, your always working out side using the natural sunlight...but if your detailing business goes through this is a must have tool bro. Well I'll let you know how good it is as I use it from now on.

Post Thanks / Like
    I thought I was doing good when I got my Johnlight from Batteries Plus for $14.95.

That light should show everything.

Post Thanks / Like
    don't forget me Nica if you want to sell the Brinkman

very nice light by the way, the difference is HUGE! so is the price

Post Thanks / Like
    It is without question one of the best most natural looking lights I've ever seen and I'm looking at a photo on a computer. Having said that I would turn myself in to the nut farm if I spent that much money on a battery powered light. No, I'm not knocking you or your purchase but for me and my available funds it is beyond absurd to even think of such a thing. I have paid less for complete automobiles in the past. I do hope it does all and more than you expected it to.
    Last edited by RTexasF; 08-22-2007 at 08:08 PM.
    Rick....now in North Texas

Post Thanks / Like
    LazerRed1 - It show's everything and I mean everything...I was playing around with it last night in the garage and I thought I had the Volvo done right hahahaha not till I brought gun close to the paint...what a difference.

devst8 - Yup, I remember you bro. I'll let you know if I'll be getting rid of the spare Brinkman I got. Well I'm a true beleaver get what you pay for and so far I haven't been disapointed yet.

RTexasF - hahaha my wife looked at me a little funy but when I showed her what it could do she was impressed. It's funny my wife is turning out to be a detailing gal too. I showed her how to apply wax and remove wax, so far. She prefers to apply the wax hand (Zymol). You know what's funny at one point and time I said the same thing
    ...I would turn myself in to the nut farm if I spent that much money on a battery powered light...
    But now that I'm achiving good results, I don't want to settle for good, I wat excelent results. Don't get me wrong the Brinkman works just fine and I'll continue to use it but I want to step up my detaling experiance that's all. I have to admit I'm quite blessed where money is not a reall issue for me and I'm very thankfull of that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nica
    LazerRed1 - It show's everything and I mean everything...I was playing around with it last night in the garage and I thought I had the Volvo done right hahahaha not till I brought gun close to the paint...what a difference.

devst8 - Yup, I remember you bro. I'll let you know if I'll be getting rid of the spare Brinkman I got. Well I'm a true beleaver get what you pay for and so far I haven't been disapointed yet.

RTexasF - hahaha my wife looked at me a little funy but when I showed her what it could do she was impressed. It's funny my wife is turning out to be a detailing gal too. I showed her how to apply wax and remove wax, so far. She prefers to apply the wax hand (Zymol). You know what's funny at one point and time I said the same thing
    But now that I'm achiving good results, I don't want to settle for good, I wat excelent results. Don't get me wrong the Brinkman works just fine and I'll continue to use it but I want to step up my detaling experiance that's all. I have to admit I'm quite blessed where money is not a reall issue for me and I'm very thankfull of that.
    Nica, if you quit buying stuff like this you could have already given your wife her dream house haha......

let me know if you want to get rid of the Brinkman

Post Thanks / Like
    dengood1 - Yea, the other house is coming. I'm trying to convice here to go for an acrage but she prefers to stay close to town so will see...lol...next garage will be twice the size and it will have a lift in it but who knows when that will happen...wife is still in school so school first then when she's done she will get her dream home. That means I won't be getting my vehicle eather but that's okay for now. As for the Brinkman I think devst8 got first dibs on the spare Brinkman (not even opened) but I'll keep you posted on the one I currently use..I'd like to continue to use it but will see.

Post Thanks / Like
    Cant wait to see the pics, don't forget to include the new BMW as well. What? Somebody had to say it.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.