autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Which applicator pad? Mg#7 and Pinnacle Liquid Souveran

Hi! I have tons of MG#7 Show car glaze and Pinnacle Liquid Souveran wax for my car. The question now is, what applicator pads should I use for them? Different type for the two? Great if anyone can help me. Links from the site would be great too. Btw, I do the work by hand.

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't do anything by hand but buffing... this starter kit maybe what your looking for.

Treat yourself to a fresh stock of applicator pads!

This kit contains an assortment of our most popular pads. You'll be sure to have the right applicator pad for any detailing job.

2 Cobra Tire Dressing Pads
    The Cobra Tire Dressing Applicator, good also for molded plastic, is perfect for applying dressings or protectants to tires. A finger groove encircles the circumference of a two-inch-thick pad of high quality poly foam—the best material for applying tire dressings. The closed-cell applicator disperses any kind of tire dressing evenly and consistently for a sensational result, but keeps your hands away from the mess.

2 Wolfgang Finger Pockets
    Wolfgang Finger Pockets are the easiest way to clean or polish tight places. These foam pockets fit over three or four fingers so you can maneuver in small spots. The foam has light cutting power so its perfect for polishing metal components. Finger Pockets allow you to reach between the slats in your vehicle’s grill or between spokes. The foam is more absorbent than a towel so it’s great for product application.

6 Pinnacle Foam Wax Applicators
    These universal applicators are made of quality closed cell soft poly-foam. They are pliable, strong, and efficient. Use again and again, for any applicator need, then simply toss in the washing machine and they are good as new.

8 Cobra Terry Cloth Pads
    The terry pad is perfect for applying pre-was cleaners, polishes, and all dressings. Excellent for leather cleaners and conditioners. The 4" x 5" applicator pad fits nicely in your hand, and the thickness (1”) seems just right. Quality terry fabric is wrapped snuggly around a dense closed cell, poly-foam pad. Easily machine wash and dry.

4 Cobra Microfiber Applicator Pads (COLOR MAY VARY)
    The outer surface of the Cobra Microfiber Applicator Pad has all the qualities you’ve come to expect from the finest in microfiber technology. The gentle, yet strong fabric is wrapped snuggly around a plush, absorbent sponge. This innovative combination of materials causes wax, polish, dressings, and sealants to spread more evenly, resulting in maximum coverage while using less emulsion.

This kit contains 22 applicators! You won’t find a better value anywhere!

Kit includes:
    2 Cobra Tire Dressing Pads
    2 Wolfgang Finger Pockets
    6 Pinnacle Foam Wax Applicators
    8 Cobra Terry Cloth Applicator Pads
    4 Cobra Microfiber Applicator Pads

A total retail value of $52.25. A savings of $22.26!

Post Thanks / Like
    as a matter of fact... i have alot of MF applicators that i can send you if you'd like in addition to this kit. i got them for free from AG from some orders I placed and I won't use them but a few... send me a pm if you're interested

Post Thanks / Like
    if you look @ this link and see the foam pad applicator that my fav.. i suggest this becuase you have two side for two diff products...But find out if you can just pick up the applicator and not the whole kit....Polish ‘N Wax Applicator

second option is CCS Red Wax/Sealant Applicator Pads 2 Pack
    Miguel

Follow Direction, Im a "Man" I Dont Need No Stinking Directions, just follow my Gut Instincts!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I use the foamies ... (yellow) on a consistent basis for all waxes, polishes, and sealants.

Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like Dust2Glory is helping me out here I will also order some stuff (or a lot) from the AG online shop quite soon. I'm thinking of ordering the Polishing Pal. Just hope it's woth the money. This car care madness is ruining me.. As a poor student I don't have the money, but I have to. hehe. Can't care enough for my car(s)!

Post Thanks / Like
    I dont like the yellow foam pads. The Wolfgang applicator is awesome along with the polishing pal.

Post Thanks / Like
    Consider all the suggestions.
    Sometimes you think you won't like a product/process, but you try it and are surprised. I have learned here it really pays to keep an open mind, but to always apply common sense.
    I just go with Piet's favorite - the Meg's yellow foamies - you can even wash them by hand or in the washer to use over and over - good as new!!
    the red pads are cool too - I just got. but I think either way, wax by hand.
    I don't have the polishin pal, but I have heard lots and lots of good things about it.
    you might look into that.
    I want one now!! hee hee
    Good luck - let us know!
    ~Lauren
    ~Lulu~

Post Thanks / Like
    whatever above pads you decide to use will be fine ..when you aplly the Megs #7 use a WOWO method (wipe on wipe off)if not it may be difficult to remove..

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess I'll go for a Polishing Pal quite soon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast