autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dengood1
    you can buy a nice whole house water softener for that much!!
    I have softwater in the garage and it does not do it. I still get water spots.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've had my CR Spotless System for about one year. It is the single best purchase I have ever made for washing my car. You get no water spotting...period! I still wipe my car down with a guzzler but no longer worry about door jambs, under hood and areas where water collects around trim. I wash my wife's car at the same time I do mine and never dry it and it is perfect by morning. I'll get about a month out of the filters. It costs $199 for six refills. Is it too much money? I don't think so when you look at the benefits.

Post Thanks / Like
    check out this product i have the Hi-Capacity System and love it i used it for a blind cleaning bizz and never had problem with water spots so now that im going into auto detailing and glad that i still have it NO LINKS !!
    Last edited by ScottB; 06-09-2007 at 10:01 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TNT-C5
    I've had my CR Spotless System for about one year. It is the single best purchase I have ever made for washing my car. You get no water spotting...period! I still wipe my car down with a guzzler but no longer worry about door jambs, under hood and areas where water collects around trim. I wash my wife's car at the same time I do mine and never dry it and it is perfect by morning. I'll get about a month out of the filters. It costs $199 for six refills. Is it too much money? I don't think so when you look at the benefits.
    Sweet a user, glad to hear that the system does what it's supposed to do...the only draw back is the fact that it won't last that long...well that's not entirely true. It all depends on the type of what your have, I'm not sure how bad or good out whater is here in Canada so I'm still doing some re-search on this. I spoke with Chuck from the US and said it if I could find out what the TDS (I think that's what it is) level where I live and provide him with it he could give me a better idea as to how often I'm going to have to re-charge or replace the filters.

To re-charge the filters istn't that much really, it's $195 (I think) to purhcase a large amount of "pellet"...I'm still doing the break down on it.

The thing that is pushing me on this system is that I have friends that have heard of this systems and are willing to pay for it when I detail there vehicles. The other factor that is pushing me to go this rout is becuase I'll be soon purchasing a highend vehicle and I already own a good vehicle and my thoughts are that my Lexus is well worth it and the additional vehicle is very well worth it.

So, users of this System please feel free to point out and positive or negative feed back on this system. So far I've heard nothing but positive feed back...I would like to hear some negative...there is no such thing as a perfect system...well except for Menzerna

Seriously though, feed back is very much appretiated here.

dengood1 - Yes, I can purchase water softener for about the same amount of ca$h but I don't think water softener will do it like this system. After speaking with my main bro sparkie, I realized that the best water for washing vehicles is deionized water. If I'm not mistaken deionized water is not even good for us humans to drink...it's not going to kill us but it wont have the mineral/vitemins (I think, please currently spakie) that our body's require. But I did look into the water softener.

oh sorry for spelling here, typing way to fast for my own good

Post Thanks / Like
    You use this system? Looks good, I'll look into it...I'll go and do some re-searching and make some phone calls about it.

Thank you for sharing with me ...looks good.
    Last edited by ScottB; 06-09-2007 at 10:02 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Nica, see sparkie's thread "Sevenrd your water analysis are in"

Post Thanks / Like
    I've found Chuck @ CR Spotless to be a stand up guy - never dodges a question. I have had a problem with the flow meter that comes with the unit to help you know when to replace the the resin. When I called Chuck he said they would send a new one. Great customer service. By the way, I have no financial interest in this product...I just think it is great. AutoGeek should carry this line! Six of us in our Corvette club bought units and the feedback is unanimous. I bought it initially to use on my black CTS-V but use it on all of my cars now. I love not having to detail the door, trunk and hood jambs everytime.

Post Thanks / Like
    Gary Sword - Thanks Gary, I've read it and really interesting results. Thanks for the tip buddy.

TNT-C5 - I must agree Chuck loves questions because I drilled the guy for about an hour on the phone and he didn't mind me asking so many questions. Very knowlegable person. So could you tell me more about the problem with the flow meter please. Was it not reading properly? Thanks for the feed back by the way.

Post Thanks / Like
    The problem with the meter was that it just stopped reading - blank display.

Post Thanks / Like
    Carlos, I look over the web site and it look like they had it going on. I was really impressed with the system. It is truly a demonized system.
    I called the number and the guy I talk with did not know he's head from a hole in the ground. He sounded good but did not have the data to back it up. He was going around in circles. I ask him can I talk to someone that knew the system. He said he did. About every question I ask him he did not know. He was going back something else. I believe he was reading off cards. The only thing he could tell me was already on the web site. So if it is true what it says on the web site, it's an awesome system. It’s should be fine, I believe the guy was salesman not a teak. If it didn’t work, they would have been sued by now, I would think. This is me I don’t think I would put 400 bucks into it. But if you have the money, go for it. So if you get it I can run all the test for you.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast