autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats man I loved my SmartClay and StufClay they work awesome.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well Nica, I hope you don't mind but here is my limited stockpile of the Erazer clay...

And you have got to have the money shot! This is 1/3 of a bar... perfect size, IMO:

Post Thanks / Like
    budman no worries bro, you know how I love pictures....very nice stash. Oh I got some money shots bro, I used the clay today and brotha let me tell you the clay is amazing. So easy to manipulate it and has a good bite, leaves the paint feeling so smooth just like a baby's bottom hahaha.

I'll post the posting shortly.

Oh I agree, you don't need much clay to do an entire vehicle. I took one of the three bars and cut it in half and did the entire vehicle with it. The car was in really bad shape and the pease of clay that I used felt like sand paper when I was done.

Post Thanks / Like
    I got the chance to use the clay and took some pictures of it in action.

Enjoy:

Out of the three bars I took one of them and cut it in half and I did the entire vehicle with that half peace.

check the clay in action...wicked clay. It's so easy to manipulate

If your wondering how good this clay can bite, check this picture out. Keep in mind this is a vehicle that was never cleaned or maintained...the perfect candidate to test the clay. This is just a few pases in one section.

Hope you like.

Post Thanks / Like
    Nica,what did you use for lube..eraser clay holds up real nice..it kneads well and dosen't crumble..glides nice over the paint.. ok so what did you thing lol

Thanks for the update

Post Thanks / Like
    The lube, I had some left over Mothers QD lube but then I switched over to Pinnacle Clay Lube and I prefer the Pinnacle Clay Lube. What I did though was wash the vehicle and with the water that was left over I clayed. I find that just using the water left over the vehicle works good too but in spots where there is no water I sprayed the Mothers QD or the Pinnacle Clay Lube and it worked great.

I like the way the Pinnacle Clay Lube feels, seems to go well with the clay.

What I think about the clay, I love it. It's like having butter in your hands. The clay has a really good bite and I love the how easy the clay can be manipulated. You can stretch it out knead it as much as you want to find a nice clean area and a way you go. I'm very pleased with my purchase.

I have a few vehicles coming up to do so I'm all set and ready to go...oh one more thing. I know that clay is supposed to do this (so no surprised) but after claying the entire vehicle + windows everything was smooth and it brought the paint up a bit. I find that Pinnacle Clay Lube seems to bring the paint up quite a bit, after claying and using some Pinnacle Clay Lube the vehicle's paint looks much better and it feels really smooth. That's just me though, I'm all about feeling out the car.

Well hope some of you find this useful...hey this is like a mini review..mm...I did a review with out even thinking about out hahahaha...and here I am all stressed out about doing a review. Oh speaking of review I'll be posting up the review of the Buffing With Confidence video shortly.

Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome! Good find. It looks like a terrific clay!
    -Goose
    2007 Avus Silver Audi RS4
    2018 Black Redline Edition Chevy Silverado

Post Thanks / Like
    What's the prize tag on those babies? I need those! My wife will kill me but.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Daniel, they were on sale but I purchased a bunch at $19.99 here in Canada. I still think they are cheap if you ask me, it comes with 3 clay bars each at 2oz...not bad if you ask me.

Post Thanks / Like
    I WANT YELLOW CLAYYY! I have relatives in Canada. If I ever buy any yellow clay from Canada and try to bring it with me on the plane, will they get confiscated?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast