autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AUdakota
    When I first started my collectiong of MF's I just used woolite to clean em and let them air dry. Now that I realize I have almost $100 in towels I was wondering if I should protect my investment by stepping up to a dedicated MF cleaner. Are they really worth the extra price?
    with what Al said in his post about detergents. I learned the vinegar trick on here (probably from Al earlier posts) and use it each time. Here's my routine that's worked good so far.
    Wash two to three washes with Woolite; vinegar rinse. Then wash with Microrestore; no vinegar. They feel the same after washing either way.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just re-arranged my MF collection on Sunday and was amazed how many I have already collected!

Since I don't let mine get too dirty, I am satisfied washing them with Woolite in warm water and give them a second rinse. I air dry them afterwards in our second bathroom on plastic hangers. Works great!

Post Thanks / Like
    I am extremely satisfied with Microrestore ... and I love Pinnacles also. Just depends which is on sale when I need to order, and guess what, its that time again so thanks for help.

Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    consider it nothing amigo. I think I might get the pinnacle as well.
    Frank
    Thanks to AG I only wipe my butt with MF's now

Post Thanks / Like
    i like the micro restore..very versatile...works great for home use as well..my bath towels are much more plush and absorbant....and no fabric softener needed...also 10 to 1 dilution in a spray bottle makes a pad cleaner that even gets wax out of my finishing pads...i have tried mixing micro restore and woolite and micro restore and vinegar and found no extra oomph in the the cleaning...works great on its own...and sprayed on carpet and then extracted out it makes a great carpet and floor mat cleaner...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by orngez
    i like the micro restore..very versatile...works great for home use as well..my bath towels are much more plush and absorbant....and no fabric softener needed...also 10 to 1 dilution in a spray bottle makes a pad cleaner that even gets wax out of my finishing pads...i have tried mixing micro restore and woolite and micro restore and vinegar and found no extra oomph in the the cleaning...works great on its own...and sprayed on carpet and then extracted out it makes a great carpet and floor mat cleaner...
    Hmm I should try micro-restore on my carpets

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12