autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Shurhold 3100 Dual Action Polisher on sale at Amazon NOW

$118!

Shurhold 3100 Dual Action Polisher:

Amazon.com: Shurhold 3100 Dual Action Polisher: Automotive

Jim

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shurhold 3100 Dual Action Polisher on sale at Amazon NOW

Spend $11 dollars more and get the much more powerful Griot's polisher from AG. Lifetime warranty.

The Shurhold is not a good buy.
    There is vast amounts of knowledge at your fingertips, use Google, Youtube, and the search button.

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by jaymz View Post
    $118!

Shurhold 3100 Dual Action Polisher:

Amazon.com: Shurhold 3100 Dual Action Polisher: Automotive

Jim

Plus when you buy from Autogeek you get the best customer support in the industry PLUS this discussion forum with helpful people and information to get the best use out of all your products and tools.

Not sure if Amazon offers a discussion forum with the same kind of support...

I make it a practice to buy from companies that also offer me support for my purcahses...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike.Phillips@Autogeek View Post
    Plus when you buy from Autogeek you get the best customer support in the industry PLUS this discussion forum with helpful people and information to get the best use out of all your products and tools.

Not sure if Amazon offers a discussion forum with the same kind of support...

I make it a practice to buy from companies that also offer me support for my purcahses...

+1 you'll be much happier AG also takes care of exchanging for your warranty of need be.
    Ryan Gville,LA

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Mike,

So if I buy products from Amazon's site but sold by PBMG I don't have the same support? That seems counter productive to building good customer relatinships.

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by Nozama View Post
    Mike,

So if I buy products from Amazon's site but sold by PBMG I don't have the same support? That seems counter productive to building good customer relationships.

We give full support to anyone that joins the forum, heck just look through my posting history and you'll see a nothing but full support no matter where you buy your products.

Using a member's Posting History to find an answer

You can do the same thing on Meguiar's Online that is search my posting history and you'll find over 28,000 posts of nothing but helping people whether they had questions about Meguiar's or any company's products.

In the original post the tool appears to be sold from Hardware Sales Inc and if you buy it from them we'll still help you learn how to use it.

As for me, I make it a practice to purchase where I also get the best customer support but that's just me. Heck for all I know, Hardware Sales Inc has an awesome detailing discussion forum teaching people how to detail cars and backing up their sales with support.

But "yes" in the time-proven manner and history of helping others no matter where they buy their products, I'll continue to help when I can...

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I already knew the answer. I appreciate the fact that you'll assist whenever you can as that's what eventually drives the customers to your door,well that and being one of the most informative detailing sites on the web.

My point was more that support and where you purchase aren't mutually exclusive and while I appreciate the support here I've bought from PBMG on Amazon too.