autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Brinkman Xenon spotlight

For those that have one, can you tell me what the lumens rating is? I want to get one but would use it for general use around the house...in particular, at night around the yard and want to understand how powerful the light is.

Mike Phillips

Re: Brinkman Xenon spotlight

I don't know what the lumens are off hand but I use the heck out of these lights...

I alway keep on in my truck for emergencies and one in the house for things that go bump in the night...

Battery charge lasts a long time, comes with a cord for charing at home and one for in the car...

Best bang for your buck flashlight around... and a swirl finder light too...

Brinkman Maxfire Dual Xenon Rechargeable Spotlight Review, Brinkmann Swirl Finder Light Review and How To

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by emaxxman View Post
    For those that have one, can you tell me what the lumens rating is? I want to get one but would use it for general use around the house...in particular, at night around the yard and want to understand how powerful the light is.
    I don't know what the lumens are, but it's a great light for all around use. The charge lasts a very long time, very bright and easy to handle with the pistol grip. I use a Fenix Tk11 for spotting swrils, but this light will do the job for 1/4 the cost. I'm ordering another one to keep in the car.

Post Thanks / Like

What is the difference is between Brinkman Maxfire Dual Xenon Rechargeable Spotlight and the Brinkman Maxfire MARINE Dual Xenon Rechargeable Spotlight(800-2250-0). The MARINE version is several dollars less expensive but seems to be the same.

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by dougaross View Post
    What is the difference is between Brinkmann Maxfire Dual Xenon Rechargeable Spotlight and the Brinkmann Maxfire MARINE Dual Xenon Rechargeable Spotlight(800-2250-0). The MARINE version is several dollars less expensive but seems to be the same.
    I think the difference is one has a white case and one has a silver case?

Maybe the Marine version is waterproof? Or more resistant to corrosion in marine environments?

I don't know, those are just guesses. I've used the Marine version and it seemed to work the same.

Post Thanks / Like

I have the Marine version and it is exactly the same as the one AG sells just the colors are different.

Post Thanks / Like

Put it this way, it lights up the front of my neighbors house across the street. I keep mine in the trunk in a small case with the lighter plug in case of road side emergency. If I have to change a flat or aid another motorist I'll have plenty of light with which to do it. Plus the trigger lock will come in handy for hands free operation.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm thinking of getting one!

Should buy the standard one or the marine one?

Post Thanks / Like

It's a great light with all the features and points already mentioned above. Very bright, my wfe steals mine all the time
    :dancebanana:

Sky's the Limit Car Care

Mike Phillips

Brinkmann saves the day... err.. night....

The other night ago I was driving home and both my headlights went out. It was pitch black out and no street lights anywhere so I was driving blind. As soon as I could make out a safe place to pull over I pulled over and started checking fuses. All the fuses were good, I had just removed my normal tool box and electrical tester that day so I didn't have much for tools in the truck.

I did have 2 Brinkmann Swirl Finder Lights and some red duct tape and since I was within about a mile of my house, I improvised in my best McGuyver ability...

The Brinkmann's fully lit up the road and got me home safely without having to call Triple A or getting a ticket.

I love these lights, besides working great for inspecting for swirls or checking your work as you machine buff cars, they make great flashlights and sometimes headlights...

Instead of getting one... maybe get two... (and pack some duct tape in your glove box for emergencies)

On the Autogeek Store site...

Brinkmann Maxfire Dual Xenon Rechargeable Swirl Finder Spotlight

I give them

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast