autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rinseless wash sponges

Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    Cut the legs on the grit guard so it sits lower. One bucket is safe for any sponge. I only use one sponge.
    Great idea. Will give it a try next days off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

I guess I'm extra safe but 2 buckets, 2 grit guards and 1 sponge and ZERO worries Rinseless wash sponges

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

3. Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So I tried UBS with Absolute and The combo was a hit. Really liking it. For really dirty cars in places that get a lot of rain I would probably stick with MF towel method.

For summer every week washes I will probably using these sponges more. Probably a MF towel for rockers and sponge everywhere else.

5. Likes DFB, noorth liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

In reply to the OP, man that’s pretty clean… iirc, way back when I tried a 1 bucket rinseless I had to stop midway through the vehicle and dump the water because it looked equal to the water that you see people dump out of an extractor after cleaning a dirty interior. I’ll have to try it again, but no way do I remember it being as clean as your bucket was.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    In reply to the OP, man that’s pretty clean… iirc, way back when I tried a 1 bucket rinseless I had to stop midway through the vehicle and dump the water because it looked equal to the water that you see people dump out of an extractor after cleaning a dirty interior. I’ll have to try it again, but no way do I remember it being as clean as your bucket was.
    It depends on the rinseless wash. Some of them the dirt kind of settles to the bottom, others the dirt remains on the mitt. Personally, while convenient, I wouldn't rinseless wash a heavily dirty vehicle with it.

8. Likes Eldorado2k liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I use a DirtLock vs a grit gaurd. It suppose to do a better job of locking dirt to bottom. I used 914. In that wash.

That was dirt in bottom of buckets. The work well just not sure if ther Rinseless wash sponges hence two bucket. If car was California dirty/dusty I would probably have no problem one bucketing with ONR or Absolute which are suppose to sink the stuff to the bottom and a DirtLock grit guard.

If I remember correctly your an UBer fan? You should give Absolute a try. Nice product.

10. Likes Eldorado2k liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    If car was California dirty/dusty I would probably have no problem one bucketing with ONR or Absolute

If I remember correctly your an UBer fan? You should give Absolute a try. Nice product.

Dude if I let a clean car just sit in my driveway for about 6 days it’s legit dirty, almost too dirty to rinseless.

Yup, I have WG Uber & N914

12. Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Rinseless wash sponges

Dude if I let a clean car just sit in my driveway for about 6 days it’s legit dirty, almost too dirty to rinseless.

Yup, I have WG Uber & N914

Rinsless this…. A little too far pass really but I’m gonna polish and coat this spring.

This was like 7-10 days winter here. I don’t have it bad as others in the other side of country.

But I was down in LA for 3 weeks in winter and took care of my sis’s black jeep. It was like summer detailing up here.

Loved cleaning cars down there just didn’t like heat.

2-4 parking garages we went to had a detail section that would wash (rinsless) your car while you were shopping. That’s a pretty smart idea.

14. Likes opie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Crack,Dlc,Guz .Noorth and gang! merry Christmas!
    Anyway I found a new place in Canada to grab stuff usually available only in Europe. It's super close to US border and on West coast side so shipping to me is 3 days usually. I have been eyeing these for awhile and finally grabbed one when the price was right!
    Rinseless wash sponges-11_000000000246-jpgRinseless wash sponges-8_000000000246-jpgRinseless wash sponges-9_000000000246-jpgRinseless wash sponges-10_000000000246-jpg
    I will get it in a couple days and see how I like it.

16. Likes The Guz, noorth liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DanaDetailingPros View Post
    Hey Crack,Dlc,Guz .Noorth and gang! merry Christmas!
    Anyway I found a new place in Canada to grab stuff usually available only in Europe. It's super close to US border and on West coast side so shipping to me is 3 days usually. I have been eyeing these for awhile and finally grabbed one when the price was right!
    Rinseless wash sponges-11_000000000246-jpgRinseless wash sponges-8_000000000246-jpgRinseless wash sponges-9_000000000246-jpgRinseless wash sponges-10_000000000246-jpg
    I will get it in a couple days and see how I like it.
    Carzilla? I been looking at that as wash media but not rinseless. AG has a sponge with exact same design in Speed Master line marketed as a rinseless sponge.

Will be glad to hear your thoughts.

Hope your Christmas was a good one.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast