So cleaned my top yesterday and coated today. Last time I cleaned my roof the cleaner I used left a film/tackiness. Also wasn’t a fan of the boars hair I had as handle wasn’t comfortable. Tried new products.

Ordered:

Griots convertible cleaner:

Sorry no pics but needed to get done. Rinse top well then applied liberally to drivers half. Rubbed in well and seem to clean easy. Not sure what the difference between this and soap but since I was coating wanted to get a quality clean. Performed well. Let dwell after scrubbing for 10 mins and rinsed our easily. Left top clean with no tackiness/film. Happy with performance and worked well.

Ragtopp brush:

Brushes were stiff but not like a tire brush. Little worried at first but was not too aggressive at all. Work effortlessly and no brushes fell out. Worked over top easily and best part was size of grip was very comfortable in hand.

Both worked well together and although my top seemed fairly clean it looked blacker afterwards.

Coating:

First off used a king mattress bag in half to cover bulk of windows. Payed over while roof open to cover front glass and side glass. Cut other half and adhered to car with painters tape.

Used paper packing from one of my Autogeek packages and painters tape to cover rear glass.

Coating was simple just sprayed on liberally. Used almost hole bottle so if you have a big top order 2. Make sure to ware mask or ventilate well. I half closed garage door and got a tiny dizzy at the end.
Can’t really say how I liked but will post pack for all those convertible peeps out their.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk