autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    dude.....personal delivery whenever you need something? The ultimate shipping option! Better than waiting for a day.....or two weeks for some!!! haha....

You DID give her a tip, or better yet, give her car a quick wash detail on her vehicle right??

Post Thanks / Like
    and yes, their customer service by ALL employees is great. My employees could take some lessons!! Great job guys and gals!

Post Thanks / Like
    WOW! I can't leave you guys and girls unattended for a few hours without supervision!! LOL Thank you everyone for the nice words, and no everyone can't be as lucky as Neothin to be my neighbor, but hopefully one day he will get bored and come wash my baby again!! Glad everyone is happy with our customer service, as long as our customers stay happy Max stays happy. A happy Max equals a happy Meghan!! But as always it is our pleasure to take care of you and help you out as best as possible. And yes on occasion we do put a little birthday gift in for you....by the way everyone wish Dennis a happy birthday.
    And Surfer they aren't flirting just being nice! Kellyinkc is trying to get the "surfer" discount, but no worries, I only have one surfer!!
    Thank you everyone, you guys make this forum such a great place to hang out at.

Post Thanks / Like
    Is it your birthday Dennis?? Happy Birthday man! How old are you now?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Meghan
    WOW! I can't leave you guys and girls unattended for a few hours without supervision!! LOL Thank you everyone for the nice words, and no everyone can't be as lucky as Neothin to be my neighbor, but hopefully one day he will get bored and come wash my baby again!! Glad everyone is happy with our customer service, as long as our customers stay happy Max stays happy. A happy Max equals a happy Meghan!! But as always it is our pleasure to take care of you and help you out as best as possible. And yes on occasion we do put a little birthday gift in for you....by the way everyone wish Dennis a happy birthday.
    And Surfer they aren't flirting just being nice! Kellyinkc is trying to get the "surfer" discount, but no worries, I only have one surfer!!
    Thank you everyone, you guys make this forum such a great place to hang out at.
    LOL I tried Now if she will delivery to Kansas City....

Post Thanks / Like
    I remember my first order very well, I had ran into a link on a mustang forum I'm on that introduced my to detailing. I starting hearing how #16 is about to leave and it looked great on white and it lasted for a long time. Well specialtymotoring.com had a few case of #16 left selling them of $11.50 so with all the hype I made my order. After using it and watching the water bead for myself I went back to SMP and lucky for me he had a dent and ding sale on them so I picked up 3 more tins for $10.50. A few days later he was all out . I would do it all over again 110%......

Post Thanks / Like
    A happy Max equals a happy Meghan!!

Kellyinkc is trying to get the "surfer" discount, but no worries, I only have one surfer!!

I ordered a bunch of stuff my 1st time, can't remember everything. But off the top of my head, Poorboys Natty's Blue, Poorboys EX-P, Poorboys QW+, Optimum Polish, Optimum Compound, Edge 2K pads, Optimum Car Wax and other stuff I'm forgetting.

Then about 2 weeks later I ordered more stuff

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfer

I ordered a bunch of stuff my 1st time, can't remember everything. But off the top of my head, Poorboys Natty's Blue, Poorboys EX-P, Poorboys QW+, Optimum Polish, Optimum Compound, Edge 2K pads, Optimum Car Wax and other stuff I'm forgetting.

Then about 2 weeks later I ordered more stuff
    Then Surfer had to call and ask me on a Saturday how to use his AIO, was love at first tech call!

Post Thanks / Like
    Then Surfer had to call and ask me on a Saturday how to use his AIO, was love at first tech call!
    Ok, I admit it, AIO had me confused at first with the other polishing steps I was doing

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfer
    Ok, I admit it, AIO had me confused at first with the other polishing steps I was doing
    It's cute!!!
    Was nice to talk with you!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast