I have no mf towels at the moment. I had a $120 order setup for the rag co. Then started reading more and more negative reviews on Amazon about shedding and bleeding and falling apart after 1 or 2 washes. I am not sure how many I really need but this is what I was thinking to get started. tRc prices were good since I was able to load my cart up with everything I needed for about $120 but after reading amazon reviews I’m nervous about ordering them. I was looking at the spectrum 420, some ww for Windows, edgeless 300 for wax, sealant, compound and ipa and edgeless 245 for interior. What are good towels that I can get everything I need to get started for around $120?
5 for wheels and door jambs
5 for sealant removal
5 for wax removal - can I use the same towels for wax and sealant or should I have dedicated ones for each?
Dying towels- I was originally going to buy 4 16x24 dry me a river but thinking I need the pfm now. Not sure if I should get like 4 16x16s or one of the big ones. I have a silverado just for size reference. Just not sure how easy it will be to do the sides with a big towel like the large one.
5 for Windows. Was thinking waffle weaves for this
5-10 for compound removal
5-10 for ipa wipe down.
5-10 for interior