autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

What pressure washer n foam cannon do you use?

Need recommendation for something under $250 for both.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What pressure washer n foam cannon do you use?

Not sure where you are. But in Canada you can get a decent one at Canadian tire for around $150. I got mine $110 off. It's a electric 1800 PSI washer. I'll admit it isn't gonna be something that blows you away but does the job for most vehicles unless you're off-roading.

If you in the U.S the options are endless LOL. I'd head over to homedepot and see what they have. I believe they have the financing option too if you wanna splurge and get a gas one What pressure washer n foam cannon do you use?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

You'll want the highest Gallons/Minute you can find - and with that budget electric is the only real choice....

$250 may be a tight budget for all that is needed...

- Pressure Washer
    - Foam Cannon
    - Hose - most only come with 20 ft - which is found to be too short - 50 ft recommend so as not to drag the PW around behind you
    - Quick Connects - takes too long to setup and switch out accessories without these
    - Mosaic Gun swap - not required - but highly recommended for auto washing

I just bought a Sun Joe 3000 + 50 Ft Hose + Generic Foam Cannon + Quick Connects for Gun accessories & Hose - and it ended up costing me a little more than $250 when said and done (and I did not swap the gun - using the SJoe gun for now)

SunJoe Thread

Post Thanks / Like

I use to have AR Blue electrical washer but it was garbage after a few months, the engine will rev without pressing on the trigger, needed to buy an aftermarket adapter to connect the foam cannon in and it still leaked.

If I remember correctly I had a Honda pressure washer by Simpson Megashot 2800, worked like a charm. As for the foam cannon I use the MTM Hydro foam cannon have it for 4 years and still there.
    "I don't consider myself to be the best.. and I don't like compliments.. they distract me." - Jimi Hendrix

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I use a Green works 2000psi from Lowes, got it about 2 years ago and still running great. I recently purchased the Dusichin foam cannon and it has been great. Very high quality build for the price.

Post Thanks / Like

I have 2. My main unit is a Simoniz 1700 PSI electric PW. It comes with a 10 foot hose and a solution reservoir that I never use.
    My backup I purchased when it was on sale at half price and it's a sundance 1800 PSI with a 10 foot hose and reservoir too. Only reason I don't use it as my main is that you need to un-hook the pressure hose in order to reel it in. So it's sitting pretty waiting for the other unit to break

For cannons, I have 2. I purchased the cannon made by Simoniz for their pressure washer line. It's ok but the foam is really runny, it's a bit weird the way that cannon works; you need to put undiluted shampoo in the unit.

This year I purchased a foam cannon off Amazon for 17$. Tried it tonight for the first time and was really impressed. Used 2 onces of CG Honeydew mixed with 20 onces of water. Insane foam came out! Only thing is you have to be quick, bottle empties in about 2 minutes LOL