autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Before and after steam pictures

The power of steam! Nice clean up, and great customer service for you on the fast replacement unit!
    Scott Harle
    Autodermatology
    #autodermatology

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzle Chest View Post
    The power of steam! Nice clean up, and great customer service for you on the fast replacement unit!
    Any suggestions how and where use steamer I have a commercial one extremely powerful

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GSKR View Post
    Steamers I think are time wasters,especially doing volume.There quite pricey and pose a risk on certain materials.for me a quick spray and wipe done.steamers are good for trashed interiors which I stay away from,delicate engine cleaning or graphic removal.many here will disagree but 24 years everyday experience in the industry I would rather save my money.
    What materials pose a risk, I purchased a Vapor Chief 100 and I must say I really like it. I look at it as another tool in the tool box sure it could be overkill in some situations and they are not cheap.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Great thanks what do you think about my prices and website freshecosteam.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy1976 View Post
    He sent me a new one next day with postage paid label. All is good. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    I am on my second VX-5000. They are a great company. I use it in the interior of the car as well, but I was using it for other cleaning tasks for years before I got into detailing my cars, so I have not had a problem damaging anything. It does a great job for me.

On a side note about the company, my first unit developed a leak and I sent it in for service after 7 years. It was out of warantee but he gave me a $150 discount on a new unit. The seam in the boiler failed due to my failure to properly clean and maintain it. They gave me the discount and some free stuff as well. I highly recommend this unit for anyone considering a steam cleaner.

Post Thanks / Like

People can say what they want about steamers, but I could not imagine not having one in my shop. I had a motorcycle in the other day for a full detail and it was caked in bugs. I steamed them all off with ease. On the forks, triple trees, headlight, did the wheels, engine, places I would of never been able to get at without a steamer. It was easy and fun! Saved me lots of time. Again, I could not imagine not having a good steamer such as the VX5000. I have no regrets on getting one and I use it often!

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy1976 View Post
    People can say what they want about steamers, but I could not imagine not having one in my shop. I had a motorcycle in the other day for a full detail and it was caked in bugs. I steamed them all off with ease. On the forks, triple trees, headlight, did the wheels, engine, places I would of never been able to get at without a steamer. It was easy and fun! Saved me lots of time. Again, I could not imagine not having a good steamer such as the VX5000. I have no regrets on getting one and I use it often!
    Excellent I think same way but I went to far I got a 20 bar commercial steamer it weight 300 pounds and is fully independent, it use propane gas and has a 48volt battery and a 14 gallons water tank. To bring it to USA I paid over 3200. Sound crazy but well I can wash a whole car without using any chemicals. Also is excellent for the rings and everything else.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12