autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Waffle Weaves

Post Thanks / Like
    Mine had several brushes , it had a bone shaped sponge in white, several towels, and chenille mitt.

http://www.autogeek.net/meguiar-s-detailing-tools-.html

Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by killrwheels@autogeek
    Guzzlers rock .... theres a reason all the Megs stuff is on sale at BigLots for 2.99.
    Guzzlers defenetely rock, and that's the only towel I use to dry my car with. But for bulk detailing, and other cars - Meguiar's Water Magnet.
    2008 Acura MDX Sport white pearl (daily driver)
    2009 BMW E70 X5 4.8i jet black (garage queen)
    2013 BMW F25 X3 2.8 jet black (wife's car)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by killrwheels@autogeek
    Guzzlers rock .... theres a reason all the Megs stuff is on sale at BigLots for 2.99.
    They could have be purchased from another business closing it's doors, doesn't necessarily mean it's not a quality item. I see your point with some of the stuff they sell (JUNK!), but I have found some great deals there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Guzzler is nice but I have read great things about Fiber-works WW towel which I plan on trying in the near future .....
    Last edited by ScottB; 09-23-2006 at 03:35 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wytstang
    Guzzler is nice but I have read great things about Fiber-works WW towel which I plan on trying in the near future .....
    I ordered three golds MF's from Fiber-Works through there website on 9/13 they processed the order on 9/16 may have received the MF's4-6 days later i dont have the info on the arrival date in front of me.

The towels I received are blue not gold so i sent them out an email the day the towels arrive,guess what no response so i called and left the information on there voice mail with there USA REP no return call ,so the following day or two i sent out another email again no response then again i called there USA REP left another voice mail no response.BTW all the emails and messages where kept proffessional. So big deal i have 3 blue towels and not Gold,well i wanted the Gold ones because i've been lurking over there site for several months and figured what the heck i'll order a few gold ones because i already have 50+ BLUE TOWELS AND DON"T NEED ANOTHER BLUE ONE.. GOOD LUCK !!!

Post Thanks / Like
    And so in lies the issue with many detailing companies .... No Service After the Sale. Quick to take the money and try and process the order, but not willing to repair their mistakes.

Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    I have 5 Meguiar's Water Magnets (mainly because of the price - at the time, they were $4.99 @ Pep Boys). I also have 2 of the Cobra WW Guzzlers and these guys simply blow away the Water Magnets in every performance aspect. Size, absorbency, absorbtion rate/speed, softness...the cobras are at least 2 notches better. Mine also got better as they got older.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joe.p
    I ordered three golds MF's from Fiber-Works through there website on 9/13 they processed the order on 9/16 may have received the MF's4-6 days later i dont have the info on the arrival date in front of me.

The towels I received are blue not gold so i sent them out an email the day the towels arrive,guess what no response so i called and left the information on there voice mail with there USA REP no return call ,so the following day or two i sent out another email again no response then again i called there USA REP left another voice mail no response.BTW all the emails and messages where kept proffessional. So big deal i have 3 blue towels and not Gold,well i wanted the Gold ones because i've been lurking over there site for several months and figured what the heck i'll order a few gold ones because i already have 50+ BLUE TOWELS AND DON"T NEED ANOTHER BLUE ONE.. GOOD LUCK !!!
    Intresting so they just left you hanging uh? Well that sucks I've read some good review on them on autopia.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wytstang
    Intresting so they just left you hanging uh? Well that sucks I've read some good review on them on autopia.
    I I havn't seen any reviews on the towel. i had the site bookmarked for months. I did read something i dunno a beemer forum i think the towels arrived soaked IIRC,but that can be contributed to the shipper.

Post Thanks / Like
    G35stilez (search Autopia)
    Has done a review on the WW with pockets and other mf towels of theirs..
    Last edited by ScottB; 09-24-2006 at 03:41 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast