Quote Originally Posted by MarkD51 View Post
Not sure what "soft exterior" pieces there would be on a vehicle. Sorry for my ignorance of such, but could you name some types of parts you are speaking of?

I will say all hard Plastics and Rubber will be fair game for DLX.

With DLX being a "coating" I'm not sure how well DLX will behave on flexible rubbers, that might have a low Shore Hardness. I might suspect such a product may then show cracking, or flaking?

I think DLX is a fantastic product, but will say I have one dislike of it, and that it sets up and gets tacky very quickly. Meaning in my experiences, I've applied it, and then note that I cannot go back even a very short time after, even mere seconds to smooth or level the product.

That I apply, then don't touch it for at least 1-2 hour's time.

I like regular CQuartz UK better in this regard, IMO, it has a better-longer working time.

My bad, when you said soft rubber I understand now what you were referring to. Pieces that flex like in doors etc. Yes my plan is only the hard plastic pieces like accents and also and mainly the rubber seal around the windows . Both the X3 and GTI which is mine doesn't not have chrome around the windows. Thanks again.