autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Unusual for 303.

I did my entire interior bits with 303 Aerospace and have NEVER had an issue with it, ever! Sometimes with the dash itself I will wipe it with a slightly damp mf towel from doing a RW or WW to give it a light cleaning but again, no issues like the OP has stated. I wonder if there was something in the dashboard previously that wasn't cleaned before applying the 303 Aerospace protectant.

I would suggest cleaning the dash real good with your favorite APC, let dry real good and then re-apply the 303 Aerospace. This is one of those VERY solid products that everyone loves, so give this a shot and BTW, clean your glass as well before applying the products again.
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

I've found the 'sheen' on 303 to be somewhat dependent on the dash material. On some cars 303 looks 'just right' to me and on others, like the 350Z, I find it too glossy. Kind of an overly-dressed look. I'm actually on the hunt for something that behaves like 303 in terms of protection, non splotchy look and future easy cleaning, but with less sheen for cars like this. Megs QID is the only other thing I have and it looks to have no 'beautifying' qualities -- i.e., great for folks who like the interior to look new and not dressed.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm using sonax dashboard now.
    Steve
    -The Titanic Was Built By Professionals But The Ark By Amateurs-
    "Boanerges"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BryanH View Post
    I've found the 'sheen' on 303 to be somewhat dependent on the dash material. On some cars 303 looks 'just right' to me and on others, like the 350Z, I find it too glossy. Kind of an overly-dressed look. I'm actually on the hunt for something that behaves like 303 in terms of protection, non splotchy look and future easy cleaning, but with less sheen for cars like this. Megs QID is the only other thing I have and it looks to have no 'beautifying' qualities -- i.e., great for folks who like the interior to look new and not dressed.
    GTechniq C6 Matte Dash may be something you like. It leaves a matte finish. I've used it once and I like it so far.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12