Hey guys, Decided my venture had to undergo a change. I had issues before running a pressure washer from a tank as seems that most pressure washers do not pull from a static source unless you have a high dollar commercial pw. follow along question at the bottom.

so I sold my old pressure washer (walmart powerstroke 2300psi) now i have an even more crappier one..lol i have a Greenworks 2000psi electric pw ....but......but it does pull from gravity. That being said i also decided i wanted to have no interuption in power so i bought a AG pump.

brand: Fimco
gpm: 2.1
psi: 30-60
on demand: yes

my problem is water blows out the head of the AG pump after i relase the handle of the pw, now my pw does seem to have a goofy "blow off valve" built in..after it makes enought presssure the motor stops running and then it makes a "honk" kind of noise and is ready to go. I have called the manufacture on the pressure washer and they said it was normal for it to run like that.

anyone every have this problem..even with the shurflo's or other brands...and what does that mean? Called fimco and they said the head was cracked but i dont think so it seems to be blowing water out of the spots where its made togther .