autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Super Member Joe@NextLevelDetail's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Brinkman Dual Xenon/LED EXTINCT?

I am looking for one, and i can not find it anywhere lol its actually getting a little crazy that its not on all the top websites, including autogeek? it seems that everything is on backorder i checked

walmart
    amazon nothing

they are not even on brinkmann.com ? i seen on blackfirewax.com they have the marine one ( i know its the same i do not care for that blue and white look tho i would like the silver and black one)

so any tips ? any of our major local stores sell them?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Brinkman Dual Xenon/LED EXTINCT?

I know the Dual Xenon was discontinued, but I thought the LED was still available?

If not, Flex make a good LED swirl finder light.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Rose
    I am cursed for life because I can never look at beautiful paint without seeing the defects

Super Member JWilliams.RadiantDetail's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

The Dual Xenon one is discontinued, and I haven't even seen a used one on Craigslist or Ebay. From the few reviews and thread I found on the new LED version. It's a POS not even worth buying. Which sucks because I'd like a light like that. I know cheapy LED flashlights do the same thing. But the Brinkmann just looks like a professional tool.

Post Thanks / Like

The brinkman light in all it's versions are a poorly built light. I'm glad their gone. I had such a bad experience I will Jo longer buy any brinkman product. Customer service stinks.

Mike Phillips

I love the Brinkmann Swirl Finder Light. I have articles in the forum world going back to around the year 2002 I think when I first started using them.

For photography work I have yet to find a light that works as well as the original Brinkmann Swirl Finder Light.

The Brinkmann Swirl Finder Light
    Even though we documented the swirls using the sun we also want to use the Brinkmann Swirl Finder light before, during and after our work.

For showing large groups of people the before and after difference

I have yet to find a light that works as well as the Brinkmann when it comes to educating people on paint defects and especially when doing before and after demonstrations.

Here I'm showing a large group of people the before and after difference on a 1969 GTO Judge after performing a TEST SPOT as a part of our 3-day Detailing Boot Camp Classes.

For marketing purposes, I have yet to find a light that works as well as the Brinkmann and I've probably introduced this light to more people on the face of the earth than anyone.

The first time I demonstrated the "Cruel Master" aka the Brinkmann Swirl Finder Light he thought it was pretty cool. When it came time to shoot this segment he used it to light up a patch of scratches so the camera guys could pick them up on camera.

On the set of Motorhead Garage with Sam Memmolo and Dave Bowman.

And here are the cameras getting some close-up shots as I light up the finish using the Brinkmann Swirl Finder Light.

I would love to seen the original Brinkmann Swirl Finder light brought back to the market. I believe in them for all the reasons listed above and a few more non-detailing related reasons.

Maybe someday....

Super Member Joe@NextLevelDetail's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike.Phillips@Autogeek View Post
    I love the Brinkmann Swirl Finder Light. I have articles in the forum world going back to around the year 2002 I think when I first started using them.

For photography work I have yet to find a light that works as well as the original Brinkmann Swirl Finder Light.

The Brinkmann Swirl Finder Light
    Even though we documented the swirls using the sun we also want to use the Brinkmann Swirl Finder light before, during and after our work.

For showing large groups of people the before and after difference I have yet to find a light that works as well as the Brinkmann.

For marketing purposes, I have yet to find a light that works as well as the Brinkmann and I've probably introduced this light to more people on the face of the earth than anyone.

The first time I demonstrated the "Cruel Master" aka the Brinkmann Swirl Finder Light he thought it was pretty cool. When it came time to shoot this segment he used it to light up a patch of scratches so the camera guys could pick them up on camera.

On the set of Motorhead Garage with Sam Memmolo and Dave Bowman.

And here are the cameras getting some close-up shots as I light up the finish using the Brinkmann Swirl Finder Light.

I would love to seen the original Brinkmann Swirl Finder light brought back to the market. I believe in them for all the reasons listed above and a few more non-detailing related reasons.

Maybe someday....

Your pictures showing the swirls with it look amazing that is why i want one cause it looks like it works so well.

I see alot of people are hating on them i dont know why ive seen you and other detailers on youtube and it highlighted the defects really well.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree that they work really well.

Maybe I got lucky, but mine is still going strong after about 8 years!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Rose
    I am cursed for life because I can never look at beautiful paint without seeing the defects

Post Thanks / Like

Just get the blue and white one while you can.

Post Thanks / Like

They are so good that the manufacture cannot keep up with the demand.

Super Member JWilliams.RadiantDetail's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle_Elantra View Post
    Just get the blue and white one while you can.
    I found 1 place with 14 reviews of that model, 1 1/2 stars average reviews. I know it's a bit over a dozen reviews, but that's not good at all.

The Scangrip Sunmatch light looks sweeeeet, it's expensive but if I had $150 laying around it would be mine.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast