Hello everyone,

So I sanded my headlights with 1,500 and rotary buffed them and polished them with M100 and M205.

I haven't had much luck with the headlight coatings. Plus they are pricey, so thinking from a business point of view. Since Meguiar's Paint Protect is advertised of having 365 days of protection. I thought well why not try that, plus if it does offer a good amount of lasting protection. I figured it would be a good way to go from a business side, for headlight protection. I bought the bottle at my local auto parts store for $10.

Like always I thought outside the box and thought to myself, "I wonder if it would work in a spray bottle."

So I go and bought a bottle for $1 and tried it out and thought to myself, "This seems to work great, let me double check, I am going to Meguiar's tomorrow so let's see what Michael Stoops thinks of my idea."

So if you have paint protect, transfer it to a small bottle and enjoy a faster application proces!

P.s. a birdie told me Meguiars will be introducing a new product. Cant say who told me, or what will it be.

Enjoy!

Meguiar's Paint Protect (spray version)-uploadfromtaptalk1432154612602-jpg

Meguiar's Paint Protect (spray version)-uploadfromtaptalk1432154626106-jpg