autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

scott. satisfied vett on speed channel

hey scott you ever watch dream car garage? what do you think of that black vett on that show? also those brembro calipers are they worth the price? just wondering its a great show . what are your thoughts?
    names tom i live in nj with my wife cindy .and our 3 children. samantha gabriella and little tom...

Post Thanks / Like
    I missed it .... I do try and catch some of these shows as time permits. I loved the episode of Payback where the blond gave her pops the black vette w/ purple tinted clear. Jay Lenos episode was great also. My two year old son has gotten quite good at picking out Vettes , but cannot quite say it yet so its "kookavet"

Brembo makes some serious brakes, but Wilwood would be my personal product of choice if cost was no concern. Having had the Bear Eradispeed setup on last Vette, it was mostly show. The six-pistion kit standard on Z06 is actually a great setup also, runs around 1200.00 complete.

Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by killrwheels@autogeek
    I missed it .... I do try and catch some of these shows as time permits. I loved the episode of Payback where the blond gave her pops the black vette w/ purple tinted clear. Jay Lenos episode was great also. My two year old son has gotten quite good at picking out Vettes , but cannot quite say it yet so its "kookavet"

Brembo makes some serious brakes, but Wilwood would be my personal product of choice if cost was no concern. Having had the Bear Eradispeed setup on last Vette, it was mostly show. The six-pistion kit standard on Z06 is actually a great setup also, runs around 1200.00 complete.
    I saw the one where the drummer from Blink gave his dad a modded vette....it looked nice when it was done.

© Joe Iacano // 2006 site design :: Front_72

Post Thanks / Like
    That Blink drummer has a sweet car collection - he really knows his cars. Ahhh, to be a rich rock star who has people just build cars for you...
    Paul
    2000 Corvette
    1965 Chevelle

Post Thanks / Like
    darn missed that one too .... looks alot like my wheels also.

Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    darn missed that one too .... looks alot like my wheels also.
    Funny, that's exactly what I said when I saw them. I think they are the same ones aren't they? Yours look more polished(which I'm sure they are)

It sounded REALLY good too!

Post Thanks / Like
    AWESOME!!

I need some new rims and some mods for some addition hp without voiding my warranty.....gotta PM Scot about that.

That car in the pic above looks great....
    ~Lulu~

Post Thanks / Like
    just by adding an after market exhaust lauren youll be surprised how much more performance you get. i know when i added that to my truck it helped a great deal . so if your going to start modding i would start there. ive heard great things about flowmaster!!!check em out
    names tom i live in nj with my wife cindy .and our 3 children. samantha gabriella and little tom...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by trhland
    just by adding an after market exhaust lauren youll be surprised how much more performance you get. i know when i added that to my truck it helped a great deal . so if your going to start modding i would start there. ive heard great things about flowmaster!!!check em out
    Hey I was looking at one by K and N, said it added about 30 hp to the new vettes.
    You got a link to pm me? Thanks lots, Trhlnd! You rock!
    How is Sammie the sweetie Looks like she is getting big FAST!!!

Scott that goes for you, too! (Modding links)
    ~Lulu~

Post Thanks / Like

I got a Tivo, or whatever it is now called, a receiver that records TV programming on a hard drive. Otherwise I always seem to miss a show. This receiver lets me watch it later, and best of all - FAST FORWARD ALL COMMERCIALS!!! I hate those...
    2008 Acura MDX Sport white pearl (daily driver)
    2009 BMW E70 X5 4.8i jet black (garage queen)
    2013 BMW F25 X3 2.8 jet black (wife's car)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast