Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
Boring looks....LOL! Whoa, whoa, whoa!!

Here was my method for application:

Take a damp Terry cloth applicator, dunk it in water, wring out so it's just damp and prepare the KSG. I've been using an empty Griot's Garage 8 oz bottle for years now and its filled with pure KSG. I take that damp applicator and squirt 2 lines or sprays of KSG on there and work it into a section of the car, say a 1/3 of the hood. Just keep wiping it in and even though it looks like your not applying anything after a while that's fine, work it! Then grab your removal mf towel and wipe it off right away and repeat around the entire car!

Now the "pop" your looking for should be there to some degree but for guaranteed POP apply a 2nd coat the same way 12 hrs later, no question you'll have a "candied" finish. I would then maintain with "FrankenDetailer" which was whatever RW I was using at the time mixed with KSG. I made a gallon at a time so you'd take a gallon of distilled water, 2 ounces of RW i.e. DG or Ech2o and 1-2 ounces of KSG, shake well. You could apply this wet or dry, no problem!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
It works. I did it this way last summer with fantastic results

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk