Hi All,

I just purchased a 2004 VY Commodore in Blue here in Australia.

The cars paint was in pretty good condition, I had some meguiars products in the garage, and I used these. I washed the car, ran the clay bar over it, used scratch x and meguiars paint cleaner and then followed up with ultimate wax. The result was pretty good but no where near the results I used to get with Dodo or P21.

Yesterday I purchased some Duragloss products to do the job properly. My question is should I remove the meguiars wax with a clay bar or other product or should I just go over the existing wax etc with the new products? The clay bar and other products were only applied a few days ago.

I now have Duragloss Wash and the guy gave me 105 Total performance polish, the 601 bonding agent and also the 111 clear coat polish.

I know the bonding agent goes on first and not removed followed by the 105 polish, I think he then said once thats removed wait an hour or so and follow up with the 111 clear coat is that the best process?

Just need to work out if I should re clay or wash with Dawn and start a fresh or do you think I can just run over the existing meguiars products?

Thanks all

Clarky