To make a long story short, I coated (PBL Paint Coating) my black Subaru back in June after polishing. For a couple wash cycles, the car was rinsed with a hose, prior to a traditional 2 bucket method wash with CG Wash/Clear, and always blown dry with an electric leaf blower.

Few weeks later I decided to step my regimen up and purchased an electric pressure washer and foam cannon attachment. Since then I've been pre-soaking with Bilt-Hamber Snow Foam, then following with a traditional 2 bucket wash with either CG Wash/Clear or Mr. Pink.

The car is practically spotless following the pre-soak rinse, I feel I'm maximally reducing the amount of dirt on the paint prior to physically touching it with my Incredimitt wash mitt. I take very good care of the wash mitt and only use it for washing the paint and only via a 2 bucket wash. Yet I can't seem to get away from minor swirling.

Could it be swirls from previous washes prior to stepping up to a pre-soak step? Or could it be my wash mitt? I've heard nothing but good things about the Incredimitt wash mitt and the quality and construction/material seem top notch. I can't possibly think of another thing to do/not do to help with swirling. Any insight is greatly appreciated. I plan on re-polishing and re-coating with CQuartz UK next spring, but I'd like to figure this conundrum out so I don't encounter the same problem next time around.