autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

My Product Cabinet - WG (& PB!) Galore

Here is a picture of my entire collection, recently slimmed down. With the exception of a couple QD products that are stuffed in the back of the 2nd shelf, everything is WG exterior care or PB auxiliary stuff (S&W, NL, Bug Sq). Some misc stuff for window, etc. Oh, and of course the obligatory AIO, jumbo size! Even have a sample bottle of the AG superduper foam-soap (remember when they were gonna come out with some of that for their foam guns? ) .

Up until last weekend I had 3x this much stuff. Just sold the vast majority of my non-WG sealant products and all my waxes to scooterguitar. After a year of buying just about everything I could find, playing with the different products and searching for that ever-elusive perfect product or combination, I have finally settled in on WG as my sealant of choice, product family of choice, and the one set of products that suit me and my 3 automobiles best. I chose WG over the EX's, UPP, KSG, etc, and have decided to top only with sealant spray and QDs - no waxes - IMO, WG by itself is tops! For utility and auxiliary needs I have nothing but PB, for such things as bug squashing, S&W, trim care, interior care, etc.

Not shown are some of my auto shampoos, PC, pads, 46 MF & WW towels, applicators, mitts, MF wash, etc. Have a quart of PB NL due in a couple of days to add to the shelf.

JeffW

p.s. I am anxiously awaiting AG to put the WG products on super-sale as I am all out of WG autobathe and am almost out of the WG sealant spray - HELP!
    Last edited by JeffW; 06-14-2006 at 07:15 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice and tidy bro.
    so why didn't i get some of those microfibers thrown in
    Man, you sure made my collection lots bigger! btw, just tried the OCW spray afetr a wash tonight and you were right, great! Looks nice, more of a pop I was looking for! Better than the Crystal Mist, for me at least! I also liked the old black bottle PB QD+!

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice collection. The WG products look really clean laid out like that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Scooterguitar - If I had thought about it, I'd have used some as packing material! Your OCW & CM observations - OCW does pop and provide good beading, but CM gives more of a glossy, wet look like you'd expect from a wax. IMO, it depended on what I was topping, for instance UPP->OCW, Natty's Blue->CM.

Yeah, I think I have at least one of all the WG exterior products (except for being out of Autobathe {bummer} ).

Post Thanks / Like
    Recently bought cabinets to store my detailing products and now they are all in one area. There are disadvantages to putting everything in one place because you can see how much you really spent and worse yet your wife can see how much you spent.

Autogeek ought happy -- it was mostly bought from them.
    -Dennis
    ======

Post Thanks / Like
    Gotta catch up, gotta catch up....
    Hmm, to organize by brand or by what product does, or from soze, or...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dennish
    Recently bought cabinets to store my detailing products and now they are all in one area. There are disadvantages to putting everything in one place because you can see how much you really spent and worse yet your wife can see how much you spent.

Autogeek ought happy -- it was mostly bought from them.
    dennish - WOW! Excellent!

Post Thanks / Like
    Dennish! Looking very nice! Let me come to your house!

Post Thanks / Like
    Dennish....I thought you posted a picture of my cabinet! I have about 70% of my detailing stuff crammed into the same sears cabinet. I love it. Hey you can lock them to keep your wife out!!! My wife has given up on my obsession.
    If you don't already have them, I recommend the smaller matching wall cabinets when they go on sale for $99. They seem to drop to that price once or twice a year.
    I use one for just polishes and my pc and another for only microfiber.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dennis, what did you find about the Sonus line in general. To date I have tried several products and only like the Gloss Spritz and the Cockpit Protectant . you ??

Scott

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast