autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Shipping costs

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shipping costs

Quote Originally Posted by StangFan25 View Post
    I dont believe you get free 3 day shipping, the added cost of the 3 day shipping is picked up by AGO, you'd still pay the regular shipping fee, if you arent qualified for a free shipping promo.

I may have misunderstood your wording but just wanted to make that clear for others.
    http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...-shipping.html

i didn't realize it says ' to qualify your must over $95 '. i've placed orders for less than that and put the comments in the box and got them within 3-4 days. i hope this is not the case now...

Post Thanks / Like

Once you have your basics it is pretty easy to plan ahead and purchase during a sale with free shipping. I have ordered at least 6 times and never paid shipping. I order before I am out of stuff. Otherwise check them out on amazon. I wish things were different but you learn to play the game. Their excellent customer service and products are what sets them apart from the rest. Also the forum rocks!

Post Thanks / Like

I don't recall ever paying for shipping from AG. They are the most reliable and speedy shippers I deal with online!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm a very lucky individual to be living in Memphis, TN and not only that, but work about a quarter mile from Optimum Polymer Technologies! If I need something not available OTC, the chances are that OPT carries what I need. And I've done some price comparisons, if I walk into their HQ I can get whatever I want for the same price as offered here on AGO on most items, sometimes cheaper, without the cost of shipping. Just felt like sharing this little fortuitous circumstance.
    http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=71880&dateline=142020  6364

Post Thanks / Like

Weekend warrior here. I hate paying shipping but it's that way all over the net. I'll wait for Black Friday for my big order. I'm still using stuff from last Black Friday. BOGO is the way to go for me. i figure getting the free item is just like paying for shipping. Plus I've found new stuff to try. I like the products I can get on AG so I'll pay a little extra.

Post Thanks / Like

I think $15 shipping for 30ml bottle of CQuartz is excessive

Post Thanks / Like

^ just thinking out loud here, but maybe AG can have flat rate shipping on orders under $50 like some other sites. flat rate shipping of $5 for orders under $50...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VISITOR View Post
    ^ just thinking out loud here, but maybe AG can have flat rate shipping on orders under $50 like some other sites. flat rate shipping of $5 for orders under $50...
    That would be sweet!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NikonGuy View Post
    I think $15 shipping for 30ml bottle of CQuartz is excessive
    Theres flat rate boxes at the post office. The shipping doesn't need to be that high

Post Thanks / Like
    What a lot of us do is wait till Christmas when AG runs a certain % off and free shipping w/ no limit. That said, it gets crazy here during that time, I remember last Christmas, LOL!

I've read about the flat rate for items that fit in the smaller boxes from the USPS, sounds like an idea to me. I know there could be an order for say the new Pinnacle Black Onyx tire gel that you really wanna get but don't wanna pay so much for shipping, then you just wait and make out a large order later but in the meantime you have to wait to try a product you REALLY wanna try, just sayin'.

Sent from my SPH-M930 using AG Online
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast