autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Mytee S-300 Tempo Carpet Spotter Extractor

I worked on a 2004 F-150 this past weekend that had heavily soiled cloth seats. I went about it using the tools/chemicals that I typically use and have available (Megs APC+, Folex, small McCulloch steamer, and a Rigid 6HP vacuum). I ended up going over the seats many times and was still not able to FULLY remove all the staining nor the smell (according to the owner). I also had to return the truck while the seats were still damp. It didn't bother this particular owner, but I felt embarrassed non the less.

I know an extractor would be an extremely useful tool to have especially when cleaning cloth seats and help to eliminate all the problems I had with the F-150 seats (staining, smells, removing water so they are dry). Problem is that I just do this part time and can't afford to spend $1000 that most of the good ones run for. I ran across this one though S-300 Tempo? Carpet Spotter Extractor - Mytee Products, Inc.
    It's made by Mytee which I have heard is one of the best extractor brands. I realize though that it doesn't have a hot water feature. This model can be found in the mid $300 range which is my absolute limit. Just wondered if anyone on here had experience with it. Considering it's small size and performance is it worth that kind of money? Or am I better off putting that money into cleaners and continuing using my old method or cleaning cloth seats the best I can?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mytee S-300 Tempo Carpet Spotter Extractor

Nobody has experience with this model?

Post Thanks / Like
    Currently I'm using a rug doctor I got from Craigslist with my steamer and it works rather well. Only wish there was a crevice tool. For tight areas I use my shop vac. Soon I'll invest get a extractor so let us know how it works.
    When I return cars to customers the seats are a little damp especially if you don't remove them. If you remove them they can dry a whole lot better. Leaving them in the wind to dry is what I do, at least the driver seat will be dry when they pick up.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AG Online