Hi all,

I have recently took interest in detailing my own car. I reside in Singapore and I have been visiting drive-through car washes that do a decent job in washing the dirt off without instilling a lot of scratches or swirls. Since a month ago, I have been washing the car (VW Golf Mk6 TSI) myself while wiping the leather interior with only a damp microfiber cloth.

I am going to start detailing my car using the following:

Interior
1) Duragloss Leather Shampoo 441 with a soft Kiwi Brush (for leather shoes) for light agitation
2) Duragloss Leather Conditioner 221 with Microfiber applicator

Exterior
1) Wash with Duragloss 901
2) Clay with Soft99 claybar (Japanese brand available in Singapore)
3) Polish with.....?
4) Chemical Guys Black Light
5) Duragloss 105
6) Chemical Guys Hybrid V7

Regarding claying, can I clay bar with QD/clay lube before wiping it dry or is it advisable to wipe the car dry before claying?

Also, my car has a few scratches and I have uploaded images of them. 1 of them can be caught by my fingernail but I cannot justify respraying the entire panel for a scratch so I intend to minimize its appearance. As for the other two scratches, water spots and marks on my roof (no idea what they are but I only noticed it a few days back), I'm looking at either Meguiar's ScratchX 2.0 for spot polishing or Menzerna SF2500. Any advice? I'll be polishing my hand.