autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Blackfire Rinseless vs IUDJ

I finally ran out of onr and wanted to try something new. I always try to buy my chemicals in bulk so I was looking at a gallon of rinseless. I narrowed it down to Uww, IUDJ and Blackfire. I tried uww and didn't like it so much. So I looked at BF and IUDJ and well honestly I went with BF because of price. Does anyone have any experience with both? I haven't gotten my BF yet, it's due in Wednesday and I can't wait to try it, but can't help but wonder what IUDJ would be like compared to it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Know you are looking for experience with both, but I'm a concert from ONR to BlackFire. I just used it an hour ago and love it. Has a great aroma, like concentrated OJ, and is so easy to use. One swipe with a MF WW towel and the solution disappears leaving a slick finish and amazing shine.

I'm also one of those "keep it in the system" weirdos, so I've converted nearly all my products to BlackFire at this point, so take my bias into account.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Blackfire Rinseless vs IUDJ

Quote Originally Posted by top189h View Post
    I finally ran out of onr and wanted to try something new. I always try to buy my chemicals in bulk so I was looking at a gallon of rinseless. I narrowed it down to Uww, IUDJ and Blackfire. I tried uww and didn't like it so much. So I looked at BF and IUDJ and well honestly I went with BF because of price. Does anyone have any experience with both? I haven't gotten my BF yet, it's due in Wednesday and I can't wait to try it, but can't help but wonder what IUDJ would be like compared to it.
    this has been my experience as well. dg rinseless rinseless wash is fantastic if you haven't tried it yet...

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't yet. I've never actually tried any duragloss products. I will check it out tho. And thank you LaFawnduh for your input, if a line is good enough to use as a system, then it must have top notch products. This will be only the 4th PBMG product I've used and first for Blackfire.

Post Thanks / Like

I remember trying a sample of BF rinseless and really liked it but I'm with Visitor, I'm a DG rinseless guy and if your not placing a large order to take advantage of the free shipping offered by AG, buying from Duragloss directly will net you CHEAP shipping charges! I like DG rinseless because it has Aquawax infused into it, making it the best on the market IMO.

Whatever rinseless you use, keep in mind you can make a quick detailer out of it too, as well as clay lube. This is why, IMO, a rinseless wash is a must have in your collection at all time, its a time saver and money saver and sometimes, while on a road trip, a life saver!!
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

I'll chime in for both BFRW and DGRW+Aquawax. Both great RW's. I use BF sealants, so BFRW was the natural choice for me to "keep it in the family" so to speak. However, when I used Collinite 845 for my winter sealant, the BFRW didn't seem to work as well. This is when I decided to the DGRW and it worked great. Now I use BFRW Spring-Fall when I have the BF sealants on and DGRW through the winter when I have the Coll 845 on.
    2016 Accord EXL V6 w/Navi & Sensing - Black/Ivory
    2019 Acura RDX A-Spec - Black/Red; 2019 Acura TLX Base 2.4L - MSM/Black
    2008 CRV EX - Black/Black 2003 Accord EX V6 - Black/Tan

Post Thanks / Like

IUDJ is a great product and after dilution, more cost effective than the blackfire! Although the initial cost is more!

Post Thanks / Like

I have never tried IUDJ or Blackfire Rinseless. I have tried lots of different brands and my favorite is

***** Pinnacle Rinseless Wash with Carnauba**** .

Pinnacle Liquid Gloss Rinseless Wash with Carnauba, no rinse car wash, eco friendly car wash products

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Riders View Post
    I have never tried IUDJ or Blackfire Rinseless. I have tried lots of different brands and my favorite is

***** Pinnacle Rinseless Wash with Carnauba**** .

Pinnacle Liquid Gloss Rinseless Wash with Carnauba, no rinse car wash, eco friendly car wash products
    Pinnacle is also a great product. That was my previous go-to before BF. The durability just wasn't as good - but the look is unmatched.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CWallace View Post
    IUDJ is a great product and after dilution, more cost effective than the blackfire! Although the initial cost is more!
    After trying IUDJ I won't use anything else. Plus it's not a one trick pony - it does so many things so well. I can't imagine not having it on my shelf.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast