Hey guys,

My dad just picked one up white roof and mirrors cosmic blue body panels. I'm trying to put together a first detail plan together. He's picking up all the cost on products I don't have so that's awesome. It will be garage kept except when out being driven. He is 73 so he does not go out everyday and if he does it's local. I told him not to have dealer prep done so he did.
I have no idea what the paint condition is and I'm guessing the paint is hard as nails anyone correct me if I'm wrong this will be my first Mini.
So we are going to coat the rims no matter what. We don't need anything expensive just user friendly. Looking for advice on that. If we get one year out of it that's fine.
I'm good on polishes. WG Uber, Menz PF2500 & SF4000.
I'm not sure he is going to want a full correction to do a coating so I'm thinking #845 and topped with a paste wax. Since it's garage kept we will see a long time protection with the #845.
I have to look at the car because I may want to do a trim coating and Opti-Lens.
I quickly looked at the car online but I have to see it a little more to see what we may do.
Thanks in advance.