autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

I think I'm becoming a fanboy...

Im noticing that, slowly but surely, all the products in my arsenal are being replaced by Optimum products. Just made an order tonight and my cart consisted of: Compound II, Polish II, Car Wax, No Rinse, and Power Clean. I wonder, will anything escape the "Optimum-ization"? (I should probably go ahead and trademark that...) Am I the only one enamored with this product line?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: I think I'm becoming a fanboy...

I like ONR a lot! Other than that, i havent had a reason to switch out our current products

Post Thanks / Like

I'm a big fan of Optimum myself! My arsenal consists of OPC, Opti-Seal, ONR, OCWax, Hyper Compound, Hyper Polish, G-P-S, Opti-Bond, Glass Cleaner & Protectant, Carpet & Fabric Cleaner & Protectant, Opti-Lens, Opti-Coat, and Metal Polish. I've also gone through a bottle of Opti-Clean and used the Opti-Eraser but wasn't too impressed with either of them. But I love everything else! I just got some of the Hyper Waffle pads and am eager to use them!

Post Thanks / Like

No, you are not. I have yet to find a product in the line that does not live up to the advertised claims. Every one of my cars and most of my family's vehicles wear Opti-coat. I gargle with No Rinse and use Power Clean on the shower and bath (the tile, not me). The tire gel is good but I have so many, it's just in the rotation until I deplete my stock. The Polish has an unbelievable work time but I still use Menzerma a bunch.

Yeah, I guess I'm a fan boy too.

Post Thanks / Like

Optimum, Ultima, CarPro. I really like these product lines. I love single products from other lines and multiple products from a couple (Meguiars, Duragloss). But these three, I like most of the line.

Post Thanks / Like

•So you're becoming an Optimum "Fanboy"?
    -Well...IMO..."The proof is in the pudding"!

That is:
    -It's all about your sincerity...and your willingness...
    to talk about it to people who legitimately don't care.

Bob
    "Be wary of the man who urges an action in which he himself incurs no risk."
    ~Joaquin de Setanti

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.