autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Marketing

Post Thanks / Like

Marketing

What are some of the trick you use to separate your business from others to market your business? What can you say makes your detailing skills different from others in yoir area?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using AG Online

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Marketing

sub'd

Post Thanks / Like

There are no tricks! I just do quality work on every car and when talking to my customer I educate them on how to take care of it. No other detailer in my area shows their work and that really helps me stand out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't expect miracles to happen overnight. It takes time. Make a website. Wix makes a pretty good foundation to make one as it has its own SEO that you can use. Make a Facebook as well and a Google+. On your website create a blog on it and talk about local events. Go on to Google and type in your city and then "car forum" for instance "st. Louis car forum" or "st.Louis car club" chances are that is an untapped resource. Join that forum and introduce yourself to an admin. Ask him if it would be ok to promote yourself on that forum. Get a unique business card made and pass them out to friends and family members and have them pass them our. Talk about what you do to everyone you meet. Go to car shows and talk to people there as well. Go to automotive oriented businesses and introduce yourself. Set up a referral program. When you do a detail mail that customer a hand written thank you card. That should be enough to get the ball rolling.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using AG Online

Post Thanks / Like

For me, the best marketing is my own car. I keep it PERFECT and use high gloss everything on it to make it stand out. I tape a small sign with my phone number and company on it. I park it in easy to see places at the country club I work at. Works every time...

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree or like the great ideas that have been posted. I also use my car as a moble billboard to sho the quality of work. I just won best in show and to 30 in the the two recent car shows I participate in. The coverage has helped me spead the word about my business. I guess opticoat does wonders.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using AG Online