autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

stoners IG in bulk

i ordered 3 bottles of invisible glass and after my first window was literally blown away by it. a few days later i was talking to my boss and he said they used to use it but it was to expensive to use on so many cars. we wash up to 500 cars a day at the busiest points in the year and have a 6 bay detail shop as well. i didnt think it was that much but i tried to find a place on AG to buy it in bulk, like by gallons or even barrels, but the most i could find was 6 pump bottles and we dont need tons of bottles laying around. im sure we could use it in just the detail shop so a gallon would last a while down there i think

LONG STORY SHORT: is there anywhere i can find invisible glass or a similar good glass cleaner in big quanitities like jugs and barrels

Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.autogeek.net/dp-glass-cleaner.html

see bottom right for 128 ounces ... great glass cleaner.

http://www.autogeek.net/stinglaecanb.html

buy the case .... on Stoners.

Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    i figured the dp would be a good choice but i couldnt find the krystal vision for some reason before.

ive never used it so would you say it does about the same job as the stoners?ill recommend it to my boss cause that doesnt seem too expensive to me atleast

Post Thanks / Like
    Geez! 500 cars a day? Where do you work?

Post Thanks / Like
    at a carwash and detail shop. its also got 3 other buildings for businesses attached which rent from us. something like 3.5 million dollar plaza to build.

anybody got any thoughts about the krystal vision

Post Thanks / Like
    DP Krystal Vision is every bit as good as Stoner's.
    I've been using Stoner's for years and have a large amount of both cans and spray bottles on hand, received a 32 oz bottle of DPKV as a freebie a couple of weeks ago (Three Cheers for AG).

Reluctantly tried it and didn't expect it to compare with Stoners, Boy was I wrong.

Recommend DPKV to your boss, save him a bunch of money by buying in bulk, and get yourself a whole lot of Attaboys in the process.

Post Thanks / Like
    DP glass cleaner has been a big hit, we have been getting a lot of positive feedback from this product. I can tell you from personal experience, it works great even when used in the sun!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: stoners IG in bulk

Quote Originally Posted by Kelso View Post
    i ordered 3 bottles of invisible glass and after my first window was literally blown away by it. a few days later i was talking to my boss and he said they used to use it but it was to expensive to use on so many cars. we wash up to 500 cars a day at the busiest points in the year and have a 6 bay detail shop as well. i didnt think it was that much but i tried to find a place on AG to buy it in bulk, like by gallons or even barrels, but the most i could find was 6 pump bottles and we dont need tons of bottles laying around. im sure we could use it in just the detail shop so a gallon would last a while down there i think

LONG STORY SHORT: is there anywhere i can find invisible glass or a similar good glass cleaner in big quanitities like jugs and barrels
    Hey! visit LINK REMOVED That's the Stoner Car Care bulk site. Right now they're running an Invisble Glass BOGO Bulk sale when you use the CODE REMOVED when you checkout!

Post Thanks / Like

^^^^ I'm gonna "Be that guy". Technically members aren't allowed to promote other sites.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WeekendDIY View Post
    ^^^^ I'm gonna "Be that guy". Technically members aren't allowed to promote other sites.
    He asked where to get it in bulk. AutoGeek doesn't sell it in bulk so it's not competition. I don't see the issue.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast