autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Cleaning cup holders

I am really good at cleaning the exterior in a car in where I can make it shine like a diamond....one thing I lack is cleaning the interior in where my 2008 Mustang GT aka Pegasus has some coffee spilled in his cup holder and as well some on his seat (I really don't know if they are leather or bonded leather). I am wondering how can I remove the coffee spilled in his cup holder? On the bottom is had some cotton pad and as well in his black seats I can see some coffee stains, I do have some leather cleaner and conditioner in which I am not sure if that will work. I do have some citrus cleaner from CG spray and I was wondering what technique can I use to clean it?
    "I don't consider myself to be the best.. and I don't like compliments.. they distract me." - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Cleaning cup holders

1Z Einszett Plastic Vinyl Deep Cleaner Plastik Reiniger and a small brush or better, steam for the cup holders.

For the leather if you don't have steam assuming the leather is in decent condition using the brush attachment on a PC and some leather cleaner will do it if a brush and elbow grease won't. If you do have steam I usually combine 2 of those approches, steam to open pores and the brush to get the dirt out with leather cleaner.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Cleaning cup holders

Dilute some of your citrus cleaner and spray it on.. leave it for a few moments then agitate with a small brush (like a soft paint brush). After that mop it up with a microfiber.

I'd clean it with my steam cleaner, but if you don't have one use the steps above.
    Harrisonburg's #1 Recommended Detailer - RawDetail.com - DetalingAddict.com