Quote Originally Posted by kochdalton87 View Post
Great work on the video, Drew! Thanks for taking the time to compile it!
thank you sir! my pleasure
Quote Originally Posted by Spiney View Post
Mighty pudge Thanks for letting us help with your baby. Kudos for following through and throwing the Proto Wax on, it looks awesome.

SON1C: Thanks for the sample and the knowledge. You impressed me sooo much with your knowledge of the product & process and your drive. Keep it up. Either with myself or partners I started 4 companies, don't ever let people tell you it can't be done.

Detail Kitty: you brought Ying to all the Yang there, from the obvious difference to representing the imports.

Excuse me if I mix up who's who, I'm bad with names.

Eric Legacy Kid: Thank you for letting us check our paint thickness and providing knowledge on that. Also sweet Audi there.

Brandon Demo Detailng: thanks for sharing your knowledge. You young guys impress me with how much you already know.

Great meeting Kyle, Dalton, Matt, Don, Kevin, and anyone else I missed.

I think Koch Dalton had the very nice 90 GT, There were 2 people representing the Firebird drivers: the Tastykake man from Tamaqua and the blue T-top from Rochester NY.

We were entertained and informed by I think your name was Kevin who was the comic relief of the group.

If you've joined us, I had a good time talking shop with Lyndon who stopped by just as we were breaking up. He had an awesome bike and the leathers to go with it.

And again a big thanks to Dave & his sister for providing the well equipped shop, the knowledge, and the great food.

I really had a great time and look forward to doing it again.
thanks dave c, you're awesome and I love the car
Quote Originally Posted by Kyle_Elantra View Post
Thanks for putting the video together Drew, just watched it with my wife and she got a kick out of it.

I hope that we get to do this again soon!

Everybody is always welcome here in Frederick, just no garage or shop or cover, but still...
you're welcome. haha that' is awesome, at least there are no questions where you were!

agreed! still interested in seeing your kitchen sink foam cannon setup haha

To reiterate this again, I had a blast last weekend and why Easter is great --- between us I had more fun last weekend haha huge shoutout to all my fellow autogeeks there and again Dave for hosting it!