autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Product Choice

Post Thanks / Like

Product Choice

I'm currently trying to plan my show season order and have a couple questions about products and sprayers

First off I want to get a waterless wash for show's to quickly wash the car down before a show now I was thinking about getting the DP waterless wash

Second I need to get another quick detailer, I currently have one of chemical guys quick detailer and although it smells great it takes a lot of buffing to remove, so I had a sample of Wolfgang's QD and was pretty satisfied with that just wanted to see if there's something better out there

Now to get the best bang for my buck I'd like to get the larger sizes of these but not sure if these are some of the better products

and my last question is I was thinking about using the chemical resistant chemical sprayers to apply these products what would your guys thoughts be on that?

Now all things considered and I know the pressure sprayers are rather large but I can deal with them if they sound like a good appyer to use, but if not I like the size of the 16oz bottles, now I'm not to fond of the 32oz bottles, the ones I'm very fond of is the chemical guys 16oz sprayers is there any other bottle out there like the 16oz sprayers that I could use?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Product Choice

A waterless wash is a must for doing on the spot car prepping for a car show. I have used UWW+ with great results.

For a quick detailer there are quite a few to choose from. Yes WG instant detail spritz is great. Along with Menzerna Paint Refresh and many others.

Your best bet is for a quality sprayer is a Kwaazar unit. Preferably the larger 1 liter size for your waterless washes. But you could get away with the smaller .5 liter size.

Regular Member Extreme Radiance's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have Meguiars last touch as a detailer. I also use Meguiars rinseless express wash. It can be mixed 128:1. Meaning 1gal = 128 gal.
    When i run out of last touch i plan on using the rinseless wash as a detailer. Better bang for the buck.
    Then at a car show apply Meguiars express spray wax for pop.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AG Online
    Extreme Radiance Detailing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by smack View Post
    A waterless wash is a must for doing on the spot car prepping for a car show. I have used UWW+ with great results.

For a quick detailer there are quite a few to choose from. Yes WG instant detail spritz is great. Along with Menzerna Paint Refresh and many others.

Your best bet is for a quality sprayer is a Kwaazar unit. Preferably the larger 1 liter size for your waterless washes. But you could get away with the smaller .5 liter size.
    may sound like a noob question but UWW? I'm guessing thats short for a product, and the kwaazar sprayers look really good, may pick the .5 liter for qd and the 1 liter for ww

That raises another question then I have the Autogeek detailers bag:
    Autogeek Detailer's Bag, detailing bag, detailing supplies bag, storage bag, tool box, buffer bag, car care organizer, buffing pads organizer

now my question would be then does the 1 liter Kwaazar bottles fit in the front pouches? if so then I would have no problem buying the 1 liter for both products, I like to keep my show stuff in this bag it makes for a great portable show car bag plus I get to show off my AG pride

Post Thanks / Like

Here ya go: Ultima Waterless Wash Plus+ Concentrate, concentrated waterless auto wash, waterless car wash

This has replaced quick detailers in my bag. It's economical in the concentrate form and safer to use on heavy dust accumulation or the occasional water spots than a QD. I've tried a bunch of QD's and UWW finishes as well as any of them IMO. It dries well without streaking, even on the aged lacquer of my Camino. All in all, a very versatile product.

Bill

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skimmer0220 View Post
    may sound like a noob question but UWW? I'm guessing thats short for a product, and the kwaazar sprayers look really good, may pick the .5 liter for qd and the 1 liter for ww

That raises another question then I have the Autogeek detailers bag:
    Autogeek Detailer's Bag, detailing bag, detailing supplies bag, storage bag, tool box, buffer bag, car care organizer, buffing pads organizer

now my question would be then does the 1 liter Kwaazar bottles fit in the front pouches? if so then I would have no problem buying the 1 liter for both products, I like to keep my show stuff in this bag it makes for a great portable show car bag plus I get to show off my AG pride
    Ultima waterless wash +. Incredible waterless wash product.

I don't think the Kwaazar bottles will fit in the outside pouches as they are tapered from the bottom up. The bottom is larger than the top to prevent from being knocked over as easily. Maybe you can keep them secured on the inside.

Sounds like you are getting your ducks in a row for H2O international?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by smack View Post
    Ultima waterless wash +. Incredible waterless wash product.

I don't think the Kwaazar bottles will fit in the outside pouches as they are tapered from the bottom up. The bottom is larger than the top to prevent from being knocked over as easily. Maybe you can keep them secured on the inside.

Sounds like you are getting your ducks in a row for H2O international?

Gotcha, I think I'll try the uww+ plus it looks to be much cheaper

I may have to buy some of the chemical guys sprayers since I really like there size, I may get some of the Kwaazar bottles for other detailing uses I just need something compact for the bag

Yea h2o is one of the big shows I hit, I'm also prepping for some other local shows such as cult classic, vag fair and dubs on the boards if your familiar with them it's in the same type of region

Sent from space through a satellite

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skimmer0220 View Post
    Gotcha, I think I'll try the uww+ plus it looks to be much cheaper

I may have to buy some of the chemical guys sprayers since I really like there size, I may get some of the Kwaazar bottles for other detailing uses I just need something compact for the bag

Yea h2o is one of the big shows I hit, I'm also prepping for some other local shows such as cult classic, vag fair and dubs on the boards if your familiar with them it's in the same type of region

Sounds good. Keep me updated on how you like UWW+. ,

Familiar with Vag fair and dubs on the boards. Share pictures when you attend.

Post Thanks / Like
    Will do I have another thread called did I burn through my clear coat, I'll update with pics from the shows

Thanks for the help too!

Post Thanks / Like

I use the Kwaazar sprayer. I really like it it great quality and sprays good. For show cars I would use Pinnacle products. Crystal Mist, Pinnacle Souveran Spray Wax and Pinnacle Liquid Crystal Waterless Wash with Carnauba.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast