I have a family car to be re-painted on its entire exterior surfaces soon. I am thinking to get the hardest possible clear coat for better scratch resistant protection (because the car is not taken care by me buy by someone else who does not know anything about detailing) and I come across this Glassurit clear coat when I browsing the internet.

Glasurit 923-447 HS Clear scratch-resistant VOC

May I ask does anyone at here has any experience with this kind of clear coat from Glassurit? My main puzzles are:

1) Can I put this clear coat on top of a base coat that is not made by Glassurit? This is because the car OEM base coat is not Glassurit but Alesco Kansai (a Japan brand), so I am thinking to maintain the color from OEM. Dupont made the same color though, I might be able to switch to Dupont if Glassurit plays better with Dupont. But I am not sure whether this kind of "mix-brand" practice is recommended in paint shop.

2) Will this kind of clear coat make detailing process a nightmare to amateur? Some say if it is really as hard as it claims then I will be facing difficult time to buff it but others say because it is hard then I should not have the need to buff so often and hence ease my maintenance in long run.

3) Is there any other option I have for clear coat with scratch-resistant property? I have heard of PPG Ceramic Clear. Not sure how it performs compare to this Glassurit.

4) Any other concern that I overlook? For instance I have read in here that the PPG Ceramic Clear though form a very hard layer on top of the clear coat but is so thin making it impractical and giving hard time to detailer to buff because once this super thin hard layer on the top is buff out, the rest of the softer clear coat beneath will be expose and vulnerable to damage.

Any input of advises and opinions are highly appreciated.