I'm constantly being asked to recommend a professional detailer, so provisionally I though about putting together a listing by state and will include it my e-book, I might start a specific website dependant upon the response. This directory will not be detailing forum specific

• Which state(s) do you operate in?
  • How far are you willing to travel or home state only?
  • Paint surface correction with HS rotary or PC only?
  • Colour / wet-sanding paint correction undertaken?
  • Do you evaluate the vehicles condition and find out the owners expectations?
  • Car care products most used?
  • How many years have you been in operation as a Professional?

Send e-mail to information@TOGWT.com - stating name, company name, and contact details and answers to above questions. But please don’t post information on this thread, I don’t want the forum moderators to think I’m encouraging SPAM on their forum.

PS: I know this has been tried before on other forums but I'm not a product vendor searching for leads to pro detailer's...

Of the many responses thus far, 90% have suggested I look at forum threads in which they have posted photos of their work. This is about as far as I'm prepared to go in the vetting process.

I recommend good detailers to those who have read my book and know what constitutes a proper 'detail' and /or paint correction. Most are prepared to have a pro detailer 'fix' their detailing errors and with the knowledge gained maintain their own vehicle and some who are pressed for time will become regular clients

Note: I define a professional as someone who gets paid for their detailing work, not necessarily full-time, I will add at this juncture I am not looking to add car-wash operations, only those capable of full paint correction / detailing.