autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

If I use SSR 2.5 + SSR 1, can I still use Klasse AIO?

I get that Klasse is a good cleaner, so it should be used for that purpose but in the grand order of things how does it go?

Wash, Clay,

Then what? SSR? and after all that SSR apply Klasse? (won't that remove all the polish that SSR left on?)

Or is it Klasse right after the Clay then SSR? (won't that remove the Klasse AIO ?)

And after that do I need additional polish? After that I know I use a sealant glaze and a carnauba, but geeze it's hard to say what to do , Please let me know.

Also letting me know which Lake Country Pad goes with which would be great. i.e. tell me if Orange for the 2.5 + White for the 2.5 again then white with the SSR1 is good, etc. T

Thanks in advanced AGOL.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by m4gician
    I get that Klasse is a good cleaner, so it should be used for that purpose but in the grand order of things how does it go?

Wash, Clay,

Then what? SSR? and after all that SSR apply Klasse? (won't that remove all the polish that SSR left on?)

Or is it Klasse right after the Clay then SSR? (won't that remove the Klasse AIO ?)

And after that do I need additional polish? After that I know I use a sealant glaze and a carnauba, but geeze it's hard to say what to do , Please let me know.

Also letting me know which Lake Country Pad goes with which would be great. i.e. tell me if Orange for the 2.5 + White for the 2.5 again then white with the SSR1 is good, etc. T

Thanks in advanced AGOL.
    here is the order you want to get started:

1) Wash
    2)Clay
    3)SSR's
    4)AIO
    5)Sealant

Evaluate your finish first..you need to determine how aggressive you need to go..if you think the swirls are deep start with SSR 2.5 with your LC white pad be sure to work the polish long enough to break down the polish ..check your work often as you go along..

once you have completed this step re-evaluate your paint ,if you see some marring or a slight haze left behind from the SSR 2.5 then go ahead and use the SSR 1 with a LC polishing pad..some go over board to acheive a perfect finish if you can get a 90 % + paint correction be happy with results don't kill yourself going after every swirl/scratch ..try not to use the orange pad if you don't have to PBs polish work fine with a polishing pad

after your satisfied with your paint correction then you can apply your AIO and move to your LSP of choice..

do not use a glaze under a sealant..either go with a sealant or apply a glaze under a wax of your choice..IMHO if you apply a sealant i wouldn't top it

Post Thanks / Like
    joes got you covered ... AIO is not needed, but if wanted use in his order for perfect compatibility.

Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    Okay let's say that I notice minor lines or marring in the paint (from previous wax job)

wash, clay, ssr1 then.... if I don't use Klasse AIO what comes next?

then Sealant + carnauba am I correct?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by m4gician
    Okay let's say that I notice minor lines or marring in the paint (from previous wax job)

wash, clay, ssr1 then.... if I don't use Klasse AIO what comes next?

then Sealant + carnauba am I correct?
    Yes..you are correct

Post Thanks / Like
    Okay so Klasse AIO is not needed then?

Post Thanks / Like
    It is really up to you. Necessary, no. Good luck and lets see some pics when your done!! We love pics.