autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Bouncers Sherbet Fizz or Bouncers Salute the Fruit

Hey guys first post here... Anyways i've been getting a lot of help from guys on e90post and have been putting together my first order to start detailing. Anyways i've been trying to find a relatively inexpensive wax that will be perfect for me. I've gone back and forth with considering things like Collinite 915, P21s, DP Max wax, etc... Anyways I just started looking at these Bouncers waxes and think they might be perfect.

I'm between these two since they're the same price. My car is a Space Grey 335 and that's what these waxes will see most, but it will go on cars of all paint colors. Anyone use both of these and can comment on which they prefer? What I look for in a wax is good durability (1-2 months is good to me), really good beading/sheeting, and obviously a great look. The Sherbet Fizz reviews i've read and videos of beading i've seen looks amazing. Just want to make sure that I should get that over the other option though. Thanks in advance for the help!

Post Thanks / Like
    I've had Salute the Fruit on my car for maybe a few weeks but here are a couple of pics showing beading. Bouncers Sherbet Fizz or Bouncers Salute the Fruit-uploadfromtaptalk1374432908889-jpgBouncers Sherbet Fizz or Bouncers Salute the Fruit-uploadfromtaptalk1374432920398-jpg

Sent from my SGH-I317M using AG Online

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bouncers Sherbet Fizz or Bouncers Salute the Fruit

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave View Post
    I've had Salute the Fruit on my car for maybe a few weeks but here are a couple of pics showing beading. Bouncers Sherbet Fizz or Bouncers Salute the Fruit-uploadfromtaptalk1374432908889-jpgBouncers Sherbet Fizz or Bouncers Salute the Fruit-uploadfromtaptalk1374432920398-jpg

Sent from my SGH-I317M using AG Online
    Wow that looks good. How are you liking the wax overall? Here's the video of sheeting of the Sherbet Fizz that really impressed me

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Is5P-w_C2To]Serbet Fizz Sheeting Video - 2 - YouTube[/video]

Post Thanks / Like
    I use Capture the Rapture, if it was me I would just go with that. Its only a few bucks more and its their flagship wax.

Worried about durability? Just use it as a topper in a sealant. I used Wolfgang Deep Gloss Liquid Seal. Gives lots of gloss. Fuzion is another nice choice. From my E85 M Roadster to your E90.

Post Thanks / Like

That sheeting looks nuts!
    Nova College of Dental Medicine Class of 2017
    Please check out my detailing YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/roshan517

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ihaveacamaro View Post
    That sheeting looks nuts!
    Hahah I know that's what had me so interested. Love your vids btw, you gotta make sure to keep doing them even if its on a different car

Quote Originally Posted by swanicyouth View Post
    I use Capture the Rapture, if it was me I would just go with that. Its only a few bucks more and its their flagship wax.

Worried about durability? Just use it as a topper in a sealant. I used Wolfgang Deep Gloss Liquid Seal. Gives lots of gloss. Fuzion is another nice choice. From my E85 M Roadster to your E90.
    I guess that's a good point and I could just do capture the rapture but I was really trying to keep it under $60. I ordered so much stuff this weekend that I want to try to keep everything as inexpensive as possible while still making sure its all high quality

Post Thanks / Like

That sheeting is nice for sure. Reminds me of Glasur

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by psmitty95 View Post
    Wow that looks good. How are you liking the wax overall? Here's the video of sheeting of the Sherbet Fizz that really impressed me
    I'm enjoying it quite a bit. It's a great wax.