autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Paste Wax Question, Fuzion, Pinnacle, Chemical guys... Help me choose one?

A lot better and fuzion didn't attract much dust for me
    Lava was the only real dust magnet I've dealt with

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vegas911gts View Post
    Glasur is a solid choice for the 100 buck price range. Very easy to spread. I haven't tried bouncer's but they do look like they are good waxes for the price.
    Watch for sales I bought my glarus for like $80 shipped from Zymol...I have yet to see a wax I like better and the sheeting characteristics are just insane.

Quote Originally Posted by HellaBroke View Post
    Long time ss2 and souveran user... however finally ordered fuziin a month ago and well worth the cost looks great lasts longer than ss2 and souveran and as far as dust is concerned I have found almost all carnubas attract dust so I spray down reload or v7 cg and that helps a ton...

Fuzion and a gallon of v7 best combo. Fuzion for looks v7 to cut down dust attraction.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using AG Online
    I would do a bfwd + fuzion combo on my car and a day later it would be covered in dust...With glasur I can drive the car around for 2 weeks and still have less dust then fuzion...I kid you not honest to goodness...Fuzion is a great wax and I did love how it looked but glasur looks just as good and doesn't attract dust...I have yet to see v7 have any antistatic properties myself...

And yes I swing from glasur but only bc its the best wax I have ever used...I shipped my fuzion, refill and wooden box off to California to someone off another site...Thats how I feel about it...

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

I always had crazy Dust issues with Fuzion, Souveran, BFWD, Midnight Sun. They are decent products but dust magnets. I agree with Fuzion is not worth its price of 175 refill or not. Skip the refill and the wax would be more worth around $60 a jar especially the products you can get for the price of Fuzion that are above and beyond

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MarkD51 View Post
    You said cheap, so I'll suggest Collinte. Ever use Collinite?

The 845 Insulator Wax, although a liquid very closely mimics good pastes, and lasts longer than many pastes. Easy to use, goes on easy, comes off easy, and goes far.

As for pastes, either Collinite 476 Super Doublecoat Wax, or 915 Marque D'Elegance. A little harder to apply, but applied with a damp foam applicator, they are not at all bad. Again, two products that will last you a long time.

I have seen 476 Doublecoat in larger cans, but I don't believe through AG. Even the 9 oz can will last through many many many vehicles.

Did I say "many" enough times? LOL That's the truth. You'll search long to find products that last longer, give as good a protection to paint, and be a better value.

Very versatile products, will work good on any color paint, and the relative low cost permits you to spend money elsewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by WAXOFF View Post
    I'll second the Collinite products.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345