autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Zymol?

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Zymol?

Anyone use Zymol's products? Im thinking of using their ebony wax to top my klasse AIO, SG combo. Any thoughts or advice?
    BTW, My car is a 2002 Black Camaro.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've asked this same question on another car forum I visit on a daily bases and what they say is that Zymol isnt anything special. A name that came up in that thread a lot is Meguiars.

Post Thanks / Like
    Zymols High Lines are special in that they need to be heated and applied via hand. Thats right, they highly suggest using your hands to apply wax, not an applicator or micro. In back to back comparisions, Pinnacle Souveran Paste usually receives higher marks and would highly suggest it over Zymol. But that said, its fun to experiment and bring back your take after using it. I suspect it is called Ebony Wax as it has fillers to help hide swirls on black paint. Might wanna try Nattys Blue for the same effect.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have used several Zymol products. The wax (Carbon) is god but I do not think durable. I think there are a lot of others that can equaly compare; however, the other products I have used are outstanding. The screen clean worked wonders on the plastic back window on my Boxster. Removed the yellowing and made the sctaches hardly noticable. The leather care is awesome. Great smell and feel. Keeps the leather soft for some time. The auto bath is a great shampoo. Removes dirt and leaves a great shine. Also the HD Cleanse, paint cleaner, works awsome. Removes swirls and leaves a nice shine.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not a fan of the Zymol waxes. For much less money I think you do better with the Pinnacle line and other polishes. Once you use Souveran, you will be amazed at the wetness you can achieve versus Zymol.