autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: TurtleWax Rinseless Wash

Lol. Just do it

Quote Originally Posted by beachkidcb View Post
    GRRRRRR

stop tempting me y'all

Post Thanks / Like

I am in Orlando, FL now for the next year so I will check here. I have to tell you, keeping a vehicle clean here is an hourly thing. It rains every day sometimes a couple of times a day. Love Bugs everywhere. To top it off, I am in an extended stay hotel while I find a place to live so no place at the hotel to wash a car or garage it after I do. Hopefully they will honor the sale here. Thanks for the info Klasse.
    I drank what?

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah this is really a great product AND its available all over the place, I heard Lowe's or Menards had it too, someone posted about this when I first reviewed it, it was even cheaper there also....but this current deal is really awesome!

Sent from my SPH-M930 using AG Online
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Its $6.97 @ walmart

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hades02 View Post
    I am in Orlando, FL now for the next year so I will check here. I have to tell you, keeping a vehicle clean here is an hourly thing. It rains every day sometimes a couple of times a day. Love Bugs everywhere. To top it off, I am in an extended stay hotel while I find a place to live so no place at the hotel to wash a car or garage it after I do. Hopefully they will honor the sale here. Thanks for the info Klasse.
    Where abouts in Orlando?

Post Thanks / Like

I can't believe it. Twelve pages of posts heralding the arrival of a Turtle Wax product. Turtle Wax? Am I hearing that right? The way you guys are carrying on you would think Pinnacle or Duragloss or even Meguiars or Mothers had just made a significant and revolutionary product introduction. We simply can't have this sort of thing for a Turtle Wax product and I don't care how good it is. Turtle Wax - are you kidding me? We would save money using Turtle Wax because their stuff is fairly cheap and always on sale and saving money is a foreign idea and notion to every good Geek. Why, we would even be able to run down to the store and in five minutes pick some up when we actually need it and save millions on shipping costs alone. What, no shipping cost?! That is blasphemy!!

Real detailing geeks buy the expensive stuff even if it is garbage. We pay exorbitant shipping and handling costs from all our suppliers without blinking an eye and we don't mind waiting weeks for delivery, even if the bottle is half empty because it leaked in transit. It then sits on our shelf for a year or two while we use up the previous flavor of the day product. We do this daily without blinking an eye. It has caused bankruptcy and divorce and now you want to convince me to just stroll down and buy Turtle Wax at my neighborhood corner store like I do a loaf of bread? Never, I say - NEVER!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hades02 View Post
    Amen brother - keeping cars clean here, especially during this time of year, is a royal pain. I feel for you being at an extended stay, too. Has to pretty much be impossible.

Post Thanks / Like

Yup my car seems to get dirty just sitting in the garage during the FL summers!

Hit me up if you need any advice in the Orlando area on where to live and what not...

Post Thanks / Like

Boy, it's a good thing there aren't any Advance Autos close to me!

Quote Originally Posted by beachkidcb View Post
    Its $6.97 @ walmart
    Oh shoot...there's plenty of Wal-Marts!

Quote Originally Posted by Shortspark View Post
    Real detailing geeks buy the expensive stuff even if it is garbage. We pay exorbitant shipping and handling costs from all our suppliers without blinking an eye.
    Speak for yourself--I almost never buy unless I can work in free shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Shortspark View Post
    It then sits on our shelf for a year or two while we use up the previous flavor of the day product. We do this daily without blinking an eye.
    Again, speak for yourself--when I buy something new it sits on the shelf for 3-4-5 years...I'm still trying to use up stuff I bought in 2004! I've got about one application left in my bottle of NXT from back then--any takers? (The good news is I finally used up my bottle of Gold Class Liquid from 2003)

After last year's debacle with the Meg's clay and FI...I am going to sit this one out (I have tons of rinseless wash)...although I have to admit my knee-jerk reaction was to look up that new store that opened near me...turned out to be an AutoZone, I can never keep AutoZone and Advance Auto straight...

Post Thanks / Like

I'm in the UCF area. I get by with two buckets in the trunk, lots of MF's, local self service car wash and combo of ONR and duragloss 901. Top that off with Colinite.
    I drank what?

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast