autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Dare me go ahead.

<LI class="mainImageTemplate template"> Can someone give me a rational reason why NOT to purchase this ww from a competitor at$17

a.slateLink:link{ color: rgb(119,119,119); text-decoration:none;} a.slateLink:active { color: rgb(119,119,119); text-decoration:none;} a.slateLink:visited{ color: rgb(119,119,119); text-decoration:none;} a.slateLink:hover{ color: rgb(119,119,119); text-decoration:none;} .shuttleGradient { float:left; width:100%; text-align:left; line-height: normal; position:relative; height:43px; background-color:#dddddd; background-image: url(http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/image...2250138_.gif); background-position: bottom; background-repeat : repeat-x; } .shuttleTextTop { font-size:18px; font-weight:bold; font-family:verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif; color: rgb(119,119,119); margin-left:10px; } .shuttleTextBottom { margin-top:-2px; font-size:15px; font-family:verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif; color: rgb(119,119,119); margin-left:10px; } .outercenterslate{ cursorointer; } .innercenterslate{ overflow: hidden; } .slateoverlay{ position: absolute; top: 0px; border: 0px } .centerslate { display: table-cell; background-color:black; text-align: center; vertical-align: middle; } .centerslate * { vertical-align: middle; } .centerslate { display/*\**/: block\9 } /*\*//*/ .centerslate { display: block; } .centerslate span { display: inline-block; height: 100%; width: 1px; } /**/
    Drying Towel - Best Microfiber Waffle Weave Towels for Cars - Premium Cloths for Cleaning and Detailing Your Auto - Super Absorbent, Quick Dry Fibers - Lint, Streak and Scratch Free - Wrings Out Easily - Preferred Size 24 X 36 - 100% Guaranteed!
    Steve
    -The Titanic Was Built By Professionals But The Ark By Amateurs-
    "Boanerges"

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dare me go ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by ayankeeman1968 View Post
    <LI class="mainImageTemplate template"> Can someone give me a rational reason why NOT to purchase this ww from a competitor at$17

a.slateLink:link{ color: rgb(119,119,119); text-decoration:none;} a.slateLink:active { color: rgb(119,119,119); text-decoration:none;} a.slateLink:visited{ color: rgb(119,119,119); text-decoration:none;} a.slateLink:hover{ color: rgb(119,119,119); text-decoration:none;} .shuttleGradient { float:left; width:100%; text-align:left; line-height: normal; position:relative; height:43px; background-color:#dddddd; background-image: url(http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/image...2250138_.gif); background-position: bottom; background-repeat : repeat-x; } .shuttleTextTop { font-size:18px; font-weight:bold; font-family:verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif; color: rgb(119,119,119); margin-left:10px; } .shuttleTextBottom { margin-top:-2px; font-size:15px; font-family:verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif; color: rgb(119,119,119); margin-left:10px; } .outercenterslate{ cursorointer; } .innercenterslate{ overflow: hidden; } .slateoverlay{ position: absolute; top: 0px; border: 0px } .centerslate { display: table-cell; background-color:black; text-align: center; vertical-align: middle; } .centerslate * { vertical-align: middle; } .centerslate { display/***/: block9 } /**//*/ .centerslate { display: block; } .centerslate span { display: inline-block; height: 100%; width: 1px; } /**/
    Drying Towel - Best Microfiber Waffle Weave Towels for Cars - Premium Cloths for Cleaning and Detailing Your Auto - Super Absorbent, Quick Dry Fibers - Lint, Streak and Scratch Free - Wrings Out Easily - Preferred Size 24 X 36 - 100% Guaranteed!
    Can someone give me a rational reason why NOT to purchase this ww from a competitor at$17
    Steve
    -The Titanic Was Built By Professionals But The Ark By Amateurs-
    "Boanerges"

Post Thanks / Like

I dare you to read this..

Forum Rules
    John
    Mean people suck

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jpegs13 View Post
    I dare you to read this..

Forum Rules
    Do links that don't work count?

Seriously though, for Waffle Weaves, stick with AG or MicroFiber Madness. The Cobra WW towels are pretty good and soft.

Post Thanks / Like

What???
    2008 Toyota Tacoma 410,000 miles and still going strong.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok we dare you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Member Scott@IncrediblyDetailed's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

That is some nicely written CSS you have there.

I don't think you'd be disappointed with AG's waffle weave microfibers, you could be with that towel. I can tell you that it will be more expensive in the long run to buy whatever towel you are trying to link to (and have it not be what you want) and AG's waffle weave, than to just buy a known high quality towel from the start. Just my 2cents.

Post Thanks / Like

Whatever....I agree with purchasing a quality towel from the get go. AG's guzzler is a proven great towel. You're free to purchase any towel from anywhere you like. I have a nice stock of Guzzlers and wouldn't trade them for any other towel. Microfiber Madness has one called Dry Me Crazy I'd consider but haven't used to this point because I like my Guzzlers. I did a search on the one you listed and I do see any detailing forum even mentioning them which is not a good sign. Give them a try and let us know how they compare to a Guzzler since it's the drying towel most are measured against. If it's a good towel I imagine you'll see it being sold here before long. Good luck brother detailer.

Post Thanks / Like

Sincerely,

Robert "Bob" Conrad
    "Be wary of the man who urges an action in which he himself incurs no risk."
    ~Joaquin de Setanti

Post Thanks / Like

I triple dog dare ya

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast