Purchased this car a couple months ago and it was beat on. In addition to that, I drove it over 800 miles during Hurricane Sandy. As of right now here are just some photo's to start with. It's difficult to determine the condition of the paint underneath all that dirt, so I will follow up with some after-wash pictures within the next day or so. (From memory), I am aware that there appears to be orange peel on both front fenders. There is also tracer marks (pictured) on the rear C post near the passenger side quarter panel. Look closely, I know it's somewhat difficult to see. I'm sure that this car will need wet-sanding in certain areas.

I've never wet-sanded before. What brand and grit would you suggest? Any techniques or suggestions?

Also I just wanted to take a second to say that Hurricane Sandy was a very devastating storm. I am on Long Island and luckily our area (although severe) was not nearly as bad as Staten Island, Long Beach and New Jersey. Most of these areas were completely destroyed by the storm. With that said, I'd like to extend my thoughts to everyone effected, and although it might not be too mind-settling, remember that property can be replaced. We will rebuild and recover just like we've done before. Stay strong, take your time and be positive!

This is after hitting a traffic barrel after some ##### ran me out of my lane.

Tracers on the rear quarter panel's C-Post.