I'm relatively new to the rinseless wash scene, and while I've done them a few times now with great results, I encountered a problem today and I'm hoping to get some feedback.
I have ONR, pinnacle carnauba, and DP, and I've used them all with good results. Today I decided to use ONR on one of our cars that hasn't been washed in about a month and sits outside always. Well, seeing as it was filthy, and by filthy I mean just the dirt of everyday driving and multiple rains from the previous weeks, I took it to the quarter wash and sprayed it off to get the majority of dirt off the surface. When I started my wash, I noticed that while the ONR was cleaning the surface, it wasn't cleaning it all, almost like there was still a thin layer of dirt that the ONR just couldn't clean totally. This made me nervous as I was afraid that when I went to dry, which even though I always blot dry, that it would scratch. So my question is when is it too dirty to rinseless wash, and if there is such a thing, how do I go about rinseless washing in the winter when the surface will be even dirtier?